Your hole

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

Yes, negative. Precisely the same outcome as if you were to take a pregnancy test.

I don’t go about telling people “we” are pregnant it’s just how that post came across, I didn’t think anything of it. I don’t know why it bothers you.

My friend who was doing same as you never even got told he was negative they just fucked him off to work so he made the assumption he was all clear.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I don’t go about telling people “we” are pregnant it’s just how that post came across, I didn’t think anything of it. I don’t know why it bothers you.

My friend who was doing same as you never even got told he was negative they just fucked him off to work so he made the assumption he was all clear.

The whole "we're pregnant" should really be in the 'things that absolutely infuriate me' thread.  I cant comprehend why anyone would say it, it seems to have appeared from America, along with baby showers and the much loved 'reveal party'.

No, I had to wait 48 hours, although I was hearing of people getting punted offshore without knowing the results.  One of the guys I work with got tested Monday, then refused to go to the hotel so he went home until yesterday morning.  Had I known his stance, I'd have probably done the same.  There was guys walking 3 miles round the airport to Asda or the mini Tesco to get a carryout, the whole thing was farce.  There's absolutely no way of knowing how many people could have been tested on the Monday, but had plenty of opportunity to come in to contact after that.

1 hour ago, Blootoon87 said:

As a single man, it's obviously putting a spanner in the works. Still though, I'm clinging onto the belief it'll be like shooting slutty fish in a barrel after the lockdown.

Have you noticed an increase in flirty looks and winks from lady joggers?

2 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

The whole "we're pregnant" should really be in the 'things that absolutely infuriate me' thread.  I cant comprehend why anyone would say it, it seems to have appeared from America, along with baby showers and the much loved 'reveal party'.

No, I had to wait 48 hours, although I was hearing of people getting punted offshore without knowing the results.  One of the guys I work with got tested Monday, then refused to go to the hotel so he went home until yesterday morning.  Had I known his stance, I'd have probably done the same.  There was guys walking 3 miles round the airport to Asda or the mini Tesco to get a carryout, the whole thing was farce.  There's absolutely no way of knowing how many people could have been tested on the Monday, but had plenty of opportunity to come in to contact after that.

I don’t think I have knowingly said “we’re” pregnant before that post and think I was in two minds when I posted it. I’m glad it’s annoyed you though.

It sounds the exact same scenario as what my friend was talking, you’re probably on the same vessel tbh. 

34 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Sounds like we are having a period.

3 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

As a single man, it's obviously putting a spanner in the works. Still though, I'm clinging onto the belief it'll be like shooting slutty fish in a barrel after the lockdown.

absolutely right - bearing in mind the recurring theme that more men are dying of this thing than women, your chances improve with every passing daily death tally announcement; fair enough, you might have to grit your teeth and pork a grieving munter, but any hole's a goal, eh ?

2 hours ago, MONKMAN said:

although I was hearing of people getting punted offshore without knowing the results. 

Only by the tink operators. BP have been fairly successful in stopping infected clowns heading offshore to a grim diseasefest. The others can't be arsed.

2 hours ago, milton75 said:

Only by the tink operators. BP have been fairly successful in stopping infected clowns heading offshore to a grim diseasefest. The others can't be arsed.

https://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/fp/news/local/bp-under-fire-after-north-sea-rig-workers-flown-out-before-covid-19-test-results-in/