Your hole

Is the current lockdown affecting you getting your hole?

Is your partner aff it?

Are you still checking folk out when you're walking, shopping, running, cycling, etc - flirting with shop staff, officers of the law, etc?

Or is it just furious masturbation? If so, are you washing your hands?

PMs welcome.  :wub:

Edited by paranoid android

10 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Is the current lockdown affecting you getting your hole?

Is your partner aff it?

Are you still checking folk out when you're walking, shopping, running, cycling, etc - flirting with shop staff, officers of the law, etc?

Or is it just furious masturbation? If so, are you washing your hands?

PMs welcome.  :wub:

No, you should be okay, but avoid kissing.

Just now, paranoid android said:

Really? Congratulation! :)

Yup.  Gonna have child no 4 now!  Not expected and we are both old enough to know better, but hey, it's happened and we are both excited.  

We are 14 weeks pregnant and I’m going to knob her tonight for the first time since January. I can’t imagine it being one of our most erotic experiences and she will no doubt complain about being tired and having cramp early on and it will be a race against time to ejaculate before she gives up entirely.

Trying for a baby was also a very un erotic experience, without trying to sound too beastly I kept thinking there was a baby in the room watching my old chap blasting away which really put me off my stride.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

We are 14 weeks pregnant and I’m going to knob her tonight for the first time since January. I can’t imagine it being one of our most erotic experiences and she will no doubt complain about being tired and having cramp early on and it will be a race against time to ejaculate before she gives up entirely.

Trying for a baby was also a very un erotic experience, without trying to sound too beastly I kept thinking there was a baby in the room watching my old chap blasting away which really put me off my stride.

We are 14 weeks pregnant?

What are you hoping for, and what would your partner/wife like to have?

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

:lol: Congratulations!

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

Baby in the womb thinking "hang on, I haven't seen this one before...".

32 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Thanks, Johnboy - I'll try! 

Actually, I should have qualified my comment.

You'll probably still be okay to kiss her "down there" or "yodeling in the canyon" as it was called when I was a lad.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

7 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Do I have too? 

It's not absolutely necessary. Sometimes it helps if you play some music to get you both thoroughly in the mood.

This can be a nice one to start with :

Edited by ICTJohnboy

40 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

We are 14 weeks pregnant?

What are you hoping for, and what would your partner/wife like to have?

Well we are in the pregnancy together so don’t see why I shouldn’t say we are pregnant.

Would probably rather have a son tbh as we have a girl already and I don’t want to be completely overrun with ladies but would be happy either way. Think we will find out at 20 weeks this time.