Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

3 hours ago, andy25 said:
4 hours ago, Botlad67 said:
we can’t be too positive about winning the league after watching that last night 

I thought Talbot played pretty well and were unlucky not to win by a couple of goals.

Got to be kidding if you thought Talbot were good. If you can’t beat the likes of Kilbirnie at home then you don’t deserve to win the league. 

Got to be kidding if you thought Talbot were good. If you can’t beat the likes of Kilbirnie at home then you don’t deserve to win the league. 
I would rather be in our position than any of the other teams, folk have doubted tucker in the past and he delivered so I will not say much against them, I was critical of our defence at times but I will support them, we are still in with a great chance.

20 minutes ago, andy25 said:

For me Craig McCracken & Healy. Also
Shanklands at least a stone overweight.

Agree with they 2, as well as A wilson and Boyd and Glasgow. Peewee should be playing every single game should of started on Wednesday. 

Just wish shankland would keep the head , all the ability in the world. 

Agree with they 2, as well as A wilson and Boyd and Glasgow. Peewee should be playing every single game should of started on Wednesday. 

Disagree about Jamie Glasgow he's been really good this season although his corners were terrible today.

53 minutes ago, andy25 said:
1 hour ago, Botlad67 said:

Disagree about Jamie Glasgow he's been really good this season although his corners were terrible today.

He started off brilliant been poor for a number of weeks now.