Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Big one today and shame I'm at work or I would have popped down.

Think Talbot are in for a game as Pollok are flying but Tucker has the boys were drilled and they've been there seen it done year in and out!

All the best to both sides today.

4 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Did you miss the Pollok chance just before HT that some posters have mentioned, pal?

Someone near the camera was shouting dildo and YouTube struck it with adult content. Was easier to just cut it than it was spending another 1 and half hours rendering it to mute it

Edited by Killiepiyo

8 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Someone near the camera was shouting dildo and YouTube struck it with adult content. Was easier to just cut it than it was spending another 1 and half hours rendering it to mute it

Hahaha. That explains it. Won't ask about the context of that but can see why it had to go. Cheers 👍

8 hours ago, neil mcpherson said:

Good to see young Mason getting more game time. MOM in my opinion

Great prospect, exciting to watch, seems hard AF as well, Pollok defence battered him when they could get near him for the 70minutes. Took a full force ball to head and countless elbows, just shook it off.  He’s also doesn’t seem the type to go greeting on social media about game time. So all looking positive 👍⚽