Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Glad we could give our near neighbours some happiness. Lets face it they are a special club. It takes some doing to appoint 20 managers and each one turn out to be an absolute fucking dud
No doubt with their new manager they will turn the corner and we are on the slide again , think I have heard that from them for the past 10year[emoji848]

Well done Auchinleck on a great Scottish Cup run-today was a massive challenge which frankly no team at our level would have overcome.We might be great rivals at our level but that doesn’t ever mean we wouldn’t acknowledge the performances Auchinleck have put in against so many teams from higher tiers.No disgrace today at all.

1 hour ago, .Stuart. said:

Cumnock were hammered too, only difference is it wasn’t on the telly

It was on You Tube though. The Trampoline Stealers humiliated by a team thats sitting 6th in the Highland League. That's Hearts, Hamilton, Arbroath, Cove Ayr and Stranraer thats been to Beechwood. The only big team to visit the Fortress is Ayr and thats because they own it.

Edited by Blackie Gold

1 hour ago, Firefoxer said:

Horrific result will be a minor miracle now if they win the league,  doubt they really want to anyway who in sight mind wants to swap the west premier for the lowland ffs. 

It would have been a horrific result if it was against somebody in our own league not 5 tiers above us. Bonnyrigg who are running away with the LL were beaten 6-0 by Alloa. I think we froze on the day and were lucky it was only 5. I will add Talbot are 100% commited to going up, and if we don't then we were simply not good enough. However we are building a great reputation, so much so Hearts put out such a strong team.

22 hours ago, mike strutter said:

Not looking good for Talbot at HT ... BBC 1 viewers being treated to a few class shrieks and wails from the talbot moon howlers present ... they're just not used to not getting things their own way it would seem ,,Hearts certainly just toying with talbot now and my coupon for the talbot win is in the bin

Must be fecking shit your team couldnt hold onto their lead against a League 2 Farmers X1. You would have given your back teeth to be in our position today. As for not getting it all their own way. You lot got your own way when you herded us into this shitfest pyramid and don't have the balls to back it up on the field.

3 hours ago, Firefoxer said:

Horrific result will be a minor miracle now if they win the league,  doubt they really want to anyway who in sight mind wants to swap the west premier for the lowland ffs. 

Not sure where this idea that we don’t want promoted comes from but has been hanging about. Also not sure why a queens fan is on here like billy big considering if we played the expectations would be for Talbot to beat Queens Park.

Hearts are third in the country atm with multiple international players. They rested player specifically for playing us and tbh i think it’s says everything that they went full out against us. The only embarrassment is the folk who think it is….when their own team weren’t there or would have been hammered worst. As I said they put 5 by Dundee Utd last month there which was not considered embarrassing. So Talbot then are on a higher level than Dundee Utd???

As for the league, the Club and manager have been crystal clear we are in it to win it. Four games in hand and Pollok are due a dip in form. Talbot will win the league, I’m confident. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

Not sure where this idea that we don’t want promoted comes from but has been hanging about. Also not sure why a queens fan is on here like billy big considering if we played the expectations would be for Talbot to beat Queens Park.
Hearts are third in the country atm with multiple international players. They rested player specifically for playing us and tbh i think it’s says everything that they went full out against us. The only embarrassment is the folk who think it is….when their own team weren’t there or would have been hammered worst. As I said they put 5 by Dundee Utd last month there which was not considered embarrassing. So Talbot then are on a higher level than Dundee Utd???
As for the league, the Club and manager have been crystal clear we are in it to win it. Four games in hand and Pollok are due a dip in form. Talbot will win the league, I’m confident. 
Talbot will need to play a lot better than they have been and start dropping players who aren't producing.

4 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Must be fecking shit your team couldnt hold onto their lead against a League 2 Farmers X1. You would have given your back teeth to be in our position today. As for not getting it all their own way. You lot got your own way when you herded us into this shitfest pyramid and don't have the balls to back it up on the field.

I wouldn't have needed to give the back teeth , we were in the last 32 aswell you silly boy ... as for the shiftiest pyramid ? ... why the negativity ? ... it would seem you are desperate to win this years league so that you can spread your wings and face tougher competition week in week out ... a complete 180 from your mentality of recent years is it not ? ... not that you'll admit it..... if we can't win it then i hope talbot do... the sooner your out your comfort zone that you've languished in for years the better ... your club has shat itself for years at the thought of progression... for others its been the sole target.

3 hours ago, andy25 said:
3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Talbot will need to play a lot better than they have been and start dropping players who aren't producing.

Hasn’t happened all season doubt he will drop them now . Turn up every week knowing they will get a game 👍🏻