Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

2 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
20 hours ago, southerner said:
Has Lyle asked to leave?  I thought he was wanting to stay and fight for his place?

Looks like theres 2 players in front of him now for that place, been a great servant though.

Anyone who doubts Lyle is a fool, been struggling with a strain.

Another spineless performance. Lumping it up to 1 striker . Dropped McCracken for boyd at right back why ? Time Healy was out and hyslop back he offeres nothing in there. 
McCracken was supposedly injured but Boyd should be nowhere near a Talbot team absolutely rank rotten.

11 minutes ago, andy25 said:
13 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:
Another spineless performance. Lumping it up to 1 striker . Dropped McCracken for boyd at right back why ? Time Healy was out and hyslop back he offeres nothing in there. 

McCracken was supposedly injured but Boyd should be nowhere near a Talbot team absolutely rank rotten.

McCracken wasn’t injured even his own father said he wasn’t 

Healys done nothing since the first few games of the season.

Usual suspects whenever we lose a game , we need new players , this one should replace this one, we need a new keeper, midfielder, striker etc , reality check
No team wins every game
Sometimes you play badly
And win sometimes badly and lose
We have no right to moan
As we’re still in an excellent position league wise
With a well run club , every team in the league would swap places with us but some of our support and I use that term loosely have an unrealistic expectation, you should appreciate the team , the club and the people who work to continue to keep us where we are which is at the top end of our level , sick of hearing so called supporters who know better than tucker and Alan what we need or how to play ,think yourself lucky to have the team , staff , sponsors etc we have , Get a grip!

Usual suspects whenever we lose a game , we need new players , this one should replace this one, we need a new keeper, midfielder, striker etc , reality check
No team wins every game
Sometimes you play badly
And win sometimes badly and lose
We have no right to moan
As we’re still in an excellent position league wise
With a well run club , every team in the league would swap places with us but some of our support and I use that term loosely have an unrealistic expectation, you should appreciate the team , the club and the people who work to continue to keep us where we are which is at the top end of our level , sick of hearing so called supporters who know better than tucker and Alan what we need or how to play ,think yourself lucky to have the team , staff , sponsors etc we have , Get a grip!
[emoji23][emoji23], You should try watchin the Glens, have hardly heard a bad word shouted at our dugout this season (no sure if that's right or wrong), but for Talbot supporters to criticise Tucker is unbelievable!
BTW, McGinty must stay [emoji16]
Should have won by mair yesterday, the Fortress was breached again [emoji23]

We need a Paul Frize at Beith to create something in midfield. Healy is a defender playing at attacking midfield so some of the shouts on here are a bit below the belt as the lad gives his all in a position alien to him. However this is an open forum and if supporters want to vent their spleen then they have every right, without being made to look like a pariaha. I will never criticize an individual player on social media, but I will criticize a collective performance and the last two outings have been poor by our standards. In my eyes I can see where our weakness lays but that is my opinion. A wee three week break and lets see how the rest of the season pans out.

10 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

Strong possibility of Darvel being no1 shortly….. is that a bad thing for the Talbot?

No1 in what sense. If its on the field then there is every chance as your management team will throw money at the squad until they climb to the top of the pile. I have seen it umpteen times and every time its not ended well. What makes Talbot different is they will not go toe to toe with a club financially and thats what makes them different. Talbot have always lived within their means it suits us and if we have to be second best then there is no shame in that. Outwith the playing field you will never be no1 as their is numerous clubs playing in the WOSL who boast a better fan base than Darvel are better run and are not the whim of an individual.

This is an open forum as you say blackie and everyone is entitled to an opinion it was the naming of individuals ( not good for the team) and the greeting faces of some leaving the ground yesterday making comments like we have no midfield, tucker should get rid of half that team.
That’s what I’m getting at how does these comments and attitude help ,I get the disappointment when we don’t get a result or a performance wasn’t the best but a bit of perspective is required
Negativity spreads.
As blackie says a wee break
now and tucker will have his eye on a player or two if someone needs replacing
In tucker we trust EPPP

This is an open forum as you say blackie and everyone is entitled to an opinion it was the naming of individuals ( not good for the team) and the greeting faces of some leaving the ground yesterday making comments like we have no midfield, tucker should get rid of half that team.
That’s what I’m getting at how does these comments and attitude help ,I get the disappointment when we don’t get a result or a performance wasn’t the best but a bit of perspective is required
Negativity spreads.
As blackie says a wee break
now and tucker will have his eye on a player or two if someone needs replacing
In tucker we trust EPPP
The last two performances have been horrendous. Time for one or two players to have at look at themselves and their fitness.