Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

22 minutes ago, RedEd said:

My understanding is that many of the grounds at this level are leased from the local council, or at the very least the land they stand on is. That includes a number of grounds in East Ayrshire.

32 minutes ago, Bankies Alive said:

Hurlford are welcome to it,unlicensed and completely useless.

It's still theirs and they held onto it during some dark times. It's a bit rich slagging somebodies ground when a council or trust does most of the work for you. Maybe Hurlford have no interest in progressing in this shitfest of a pyramid, where the OF boys clubs were parachuted into a league which I believe cant attract a sponsor.

Edited by Blackie Gold

2 minutes ago, RedEd said:

Just to be clear my comment wasn't aimed at any particular club or ground, it was in response to the who owns what discussion. No slagging from me. I like going these grounds.

Wasn't getting at you I seemed to have tagged you into my response to the Bankies rocket for some strange reason.

2 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Wasn't getting at you I seemed to have tagged you into my response to the Bankies rocket for some strange reason.

I've managed to go one better and somehow managed to delete my comment. At least it's saved for posterity in your post.

On 12/09/2021 at 16:42, Wile E Coyote said:

I don't see any Talbot fans bragging. All I see is fans of Cumnock, who have done f**k all for 20 years bigging up their mediocre players and manager and belittling Talbot who have absolutely dominated non-league football for 4 decades

C'mon now. They won the we helped beith win the league trophy. The we beat Glenafton on donate a ticket trophy and of course the prestigious we signed two Glenafton players trophy!

Been meadow park loads of times with Talbot but I see they are opening the James cresent gates for away fans, is there plenty of parking areas at that end? I know it can be a nightmare to park near the home entrance.
There is street parking at James Crescent end.

The best place to park on a normal match day is the new Circuit Car Park at end of Wilson Avenue but even that may be full on Saturday, but plenty spaces if early enough or if you don't mind a walk the parking area over the wall from Aldi is huge, not in Aldi car park as you will get one of those non enforceable fines.