Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

13 minutes ago, mountblowbankie said:

Talbot have been very consistent but have only played two matches
against teams in the top 8 and in both of those games they dropped points
at home.

There no good at all , extremely slow 

Edited by Cnock88

1 hour ago, WestLoyal said:

Don't forget it's the "handed the title cos our committee member fiddled the rules chanpions" or the asterisk champions.

I was referring to the last time the league was completed in 2018-19, which incidentally is the same year they won the last Scottish Junior Cup.

Ergo- Champions!

Edited by jimbaxters

50 minutes ago, mountblowbankie said:

Talbot have been very consistent but have only played two matches
against teams in the top 8 and in both of those games they dropped points
at home.

What is the fascination with this daft point bankies fans keep making? I take it this is received wisdom on some bankies forum or something?

If your auntie had baws she'd be your uncle. The nature of league football means team s all get different fixtures. f**k sake it's not that hard to understand.

2 minutes ago, Shanner said:

What is the fascination with this daft point bankies fans keep making? I take it this is received wisdom on some bankies forum or something?

If your auntie had baws she'd be your uncle. The nature of league football means team s all get different fixtures. f**k sake it's not that hard to understand.

I think they think we are going to lose all these matches. Our next run of league games are (almost) all against these so called "big 8". We will see where we stand then. My guess is we will have an even bigger lead

1 minute ago, EUCFC said:

Mind no shouting and swearing now on Saturday as requested by Irvine meadow, has to be the most embarrassing nonsense I've ever read in my life emoji38.pngemoji38.png
Shocker of a thing to come out with from your club, you'll never live that down ffs.

You’ve lost me, shouting and swearing??