Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

5 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
11 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:
If my records don't deceive me I think Talbot have an unbeaten league record on astro. What is this fortress everybody is going on about I thought Cumnock's ground was called Ayr United's Training Ground.

Beat by the Glens in the final at Rugby Park is only 1 I can think of

Cumbernauld Colts as well but neither of them were league games

15 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

If my records don't deceive me I think Talbot have an unbeaten league record on astro. What is this fortress everybody is going on about I thought Cumnock's ground was called Ayr United's Training Ground.

Ok today 1st half showed how much yous don’t like our pitch . Battered yous 

25 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Surely Tony must go. Up 2-0 at the fortress and battering an old, slow shite Talbot team and loses the game. Very poor management, got to be under pressure

Beat buffs pollok beith at a canter at our bit. best manager in that league by far 

5 minutes ago, Cnock88 said:

Beat buffs pollok beith at a canter at our bit. best manager in that league by far 

Brought in to beat the Talbot and and his first attempt turns out to be comically bad. He will go the same way as the others except you can't afford to sack him or he will sue you

36 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Brought in to beat the Talbot and and his first attempt turns out to be comically bad. He will go the same way as the others except you can't afford to sack him or he will sue you

No chance he will go anytime soon , some players we have. Mcausland best player on the pitch 

Always been overrated.

Enjoy the B B league next season dads army.
Dad's Army you say...

Today's team
Leishman 32
Stafford 19
McPherson 25
McCracken 25
A Wilson 22
Healy 27
Boyd 27
Hyslop 33
Mason 19
Glasgow 27
Samson 24

Shankland 26
Boylan 31
Lyle 38

Hardly ready for the scrapheap [emoji846]

3 hours ago, geeman82 said:

Aye seen most and didn't think kilwinning and Clydebank are great. Watched Pollok v darvel last week as we had no game. Don't get me wrong I don't think the Talbot play great football but I think sheer will to win will be too much for these teams.

Don't worry though we might have to stop you lot again on the last day of the season if we want to still have a derby next season 😉

Also thought it was a great crowd today won't see many gates like that Vs gretna etc

What was the gate any idea?