Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Difficult league to do so in! Only matters at the end of the season I guess but not easy.
Who posted the embarrassing ditty about being top of the League on the Talbot Facebook page. [emoji849]
Thankfully it's been taken down.

I’ve checked the recycle bin on Facebook page and it’s not there. Was it a post in the Facebook group? If it was on the Facebook group that’s not the official Talbot Facebook page. I can’t check as I don’t have access to the group it’s run by fans.

Edited by Killiepiyo

I’ve checked the recycle bin on Facebook page and it’s not there. Was it a post in the Facebook group? If it was on the Facebook group that’s not the official Talbot Facebook page. I can’t check as I don’t have access to the group it’s run by fans.
I'm certain it was official page. Tried to take a screenshot but wouldn't work.
Doesn't matter now its been deleted.

1 minute ago, andy25 said:

I'm certain it was official page. Tried to take a screenshot but wouldn't work.
Doesn't matter now its been deleted.

Yeah just confirmed, It was definitely a post in the Facebook group and not a post on the official Facebook page.

An admin had posted “We are top of league, we are top of the league” doesn’t break any rules just looks like an admin celebrating. Was expecting some swear laden discrimination number! 

Big game on Wednesday, at home to Glenafton, always a difficult game against them despite their recent form.
I was expecting the worst on wed night when we played glens away and they scored inside 2 mins and nearly scored right after that but we took control from 5th min and i expected a harder game if am honest as its always a hard place 2 go on and off the field lol. There crowd didnt look at big as usually is aswell anyone know this is? I dare say its a derby (?) V use so they will be up for it. Hope they take some points off use help us out lol

Mon the papers (and the afton) lol

I was expecting the worst on wed night when we played glens away and they scored inside 2 mins and nearly scored right after that but we took control from 5th min and i expected a harder game if am honest as its always a hard place 2 go on and off the field lol. There crowd didnt look at big as usually is aswell anyone know this is? I dare say its a derby (?) V use so they will be up for it. Hope they take some points off use help us out lol

Mon the papers (and the afton) lol
We rarely have an easy game against them, bit of a bogey team at times. Can see it being another close game, aye I would say it's a bit of derby, definitely always been rivalry between 2 sets of fans.