Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

10 hours ago, andy25 said:
10 hours ago, Botlad67 said:
2  of them have been miles off it so far . 

Yip Boyd & Robbie McCracken have been very poor as has Aidan Wilson.

We have been out for a season, sitting joint top of the league not even out of August yet. Don’t think there is any need to slate young boys on here, who are still developing, get behind them all

31 minutes ago, southerner said:

We have been out for a season, sitting joint top of the league not even out of August yet. Don’t think there is any need to slate young boys on here, who are still developing, get behind them all

If that the case then loan them out to ‘develop’ them then. unfortunately it’s not a league where you can keep giving the same boys chance after chance as it’s packed with quality teams. 

Edited by Botlad67

15 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

If that the case then loan them out to ‘develop’ them then. unfortunately it’s not a league where you can keep giving the same boys chance after chance as it’s packed with quality teams. 

There are a few right decent teams - however it's a 38 game marathon not a sprint and there's going to be some ups and downs before the season's done. Add in SSCC, Scottish Cup ( and a league Cup ? ) and Junior Cup for some - there will be a need for a big squad. 

10 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

That's a great strike from Shankland.

it's far from conclusive whether the Largs goal crossed the line from that angle and distance. Talbot players didn't protest very much which maybe gives an indication it was in. Anyway it didn't impact the final score so a moot point when all is said and done. 

35 minutes ago, Shanner said:

That's a great strike from Shankland.

it's far from conclusive whether the Largs goal crossed the line from that angle and distance. Talbot players didn't protest very much which maybe gives an indication it was in. Anyway it didn't impact the final score so a moot point when all is said and done. 

If you watch the boot and also Andy’s glove in relation to the line it in my opinion does not cross the line fully. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

1 hour ago, Botlad67 said:

I’ll trust the manager to know what he is doing think he has earned it

3 hours ago, southerner said:

I’ll trust the manager to know what he is doing think he has earned it

That’s the only way it will continue. Can still discuss things however, doesn’t mean your against or happy clappy. Saying they’ll get cut is a bit on the extreme end of things so early in the season but folk are free to say what they want.

You can see how much it means to the lads and again I think it’s frustrations in caring too much rather than not caring. Team will come good I'm confident 👍 we’re joint top of the league already. 

That’s the only way it will continue. Can still discuss things however, doesn’t mean your against or happy clappy. Saying they’ll get cut is a bit on the extreme end of things so early in the season but folk are free to say what they want.
You can see how much it means to the lads and again I think it’s frustrations in caring too much rather than not caring. Team will come good I'm confident [emoji106] we’re joint top of the league already. 
We are joint top and still no happy with certain aspects of our team , so once it all clicks together which I am confident it will we will be much better , positive going forward imo