Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Hey if it keeps football being attended then I’m for it at present. Danger is we let it run rampant like down south we’ll will end up in an even worse mess. New variations etc. Football wise I’m looking forward to the game tomorrow night, sure Largs will be up for some football and not do the falling down stuff. 

would like to see Gee and Shankers get the full game under their belts. 

How come r they 2 struggling for the fitness ? 

16 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Hey if it keeps football being attended then I’m for it at present. Danger is we let it run rampant like down south we’ll will end up in an even worse mess. New variations etc. Football wise I’m looking forward to the game tomorrow night, sure Largs will be up for some football and not do the falling down stuff. 

No need for such hand wringing. All those that need/want vaccinated are so get it back to normal now. 

Don't believe the hype!

14 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
16 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

After Aug 9th will it be allowed tho ? What's the difference from now till then that's the point I wis making

Hopefully should be o.k from 9 August but have to await confirmation from SFA

Very important 3 points. Seems Shankland can’t score mundane goals!! Cracker. Armstrong looked a little out of place as centre back and Largs let themselves down a bit with the falling and screaming carry on. Glasgow’s red card was controversial in that he went in aggressive would be a yellow in my book. Avoidable. Not commenting on the referee. Great to see Gee and Shankers get a full run out but can still see why tuckers not over joyed with the performances at present. Fair enough they’ve not played in year and bit but some silly mistakes which the players themselves were frustrated with. Just need to relax a bit and work on accuracy as the frustration seems to really affect that side of it. Anyway again there is a reason I film games and not play in them. Decent effort and hopefully we can regroup ahead of Bonnyton. 

Very important 3 points. Seems Shankland can’t score mundane goals!! Cracker. Armstrong looked a little out of place as centre back and Largs let themselves down a bit with the falling and screaming carry on. Glasgow’s red card was controversial in that he went in aggressive would be a yellow in my book. Avoidable. Not commenting on the referee. Great to see Gee and Shankers get a full run out but can still see why tuckers not over joyed with the performances at present. Fair enough they’ve not played in year and bit but some silly mistakes which the players themselves were frustrated with. Just need to relax a bit and work on accuracy as the frustration seems to really affect that side of it. Anyway again there is a reason I film games and not play in them. Decent effort and hopefully we can regroup ahead of Bonnyton. 
Can't agree with that Gareth was very good.

Just now, andy25 said:
2 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Can't agree with that Gareth was very good.

I’m not criticising more an observation, seems a lot more comfortable in midfield. He missed a few balls but more he plays there more confident he will become. 

I’m not criticising more an observation, seems a lot more comfortable in midfield. He missed a few balls but more he plays there more confident he will become. 
Can't see him playing often there. Two of tonight's midfield need to start producing or they won't be at Talbot for long.

14 minutes ago, andy25 said:
17 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Can't see him playing often there. Two of tonight's midfield need to start producing or they won't be at Talbot for long.

2  of them have been miles off it so far . 

1 minute ago, Talbot supporter said:
7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
That goal was never over the line btw, can see the highlights where the line is. 

Its seemed to me the linesman didn't give it straight away ?

Whole ball has to cross the line, at most was an 8th across.