Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Here if I was the instigator it would make more sense! Try and post about Talbot and there’s any number in the line to say hUrLfOrd. Even having a laugh about mishearing someone mentioning Talbot in a video seemingly gives the okay from above to every faceless troll on the site to have a pop. Anyway will try and post about Talbot and you can see how it goes [emoji23][emoji23]
All this couldve been prevented if u didnt have a dig about my club as all i was doing was commenting on some talbot fans wanting sloan sacked for drawing 0-0 with us years ago.

Mon the papers

1 minute ago, passbackdave said:

All this couldve been prevented if u didnt have a dig about my club as all i was doing was commenting on some talbot fans wanting sloan sacked for drawing 0-0 with us years ago.

Mon the papers

Aye and when you guys are expected to win everything all the time you’ll experience similar. That’s not a dig. 

Yes after you’ve had a go at me [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] jeeso mahn. I don’t know what else to call it when everyone and their dug can have a  pop personally. Be different if it was to do with shakey coverage or missing a goal or something. 
I take ma hat off 2 people who film games they do a brilliant job and shows our level of football is more than decent. Just stop play the mario balotelli card lol

Mon the papers

Aye and when you guys are expected to win everything all the time you’ll experience similar. That’s not a dig. 
Tbh in the juniors talbot had best sqaud best manager good ground and got better and richer every year coa big scottish but now where alot closer plus all the licenced clubs will play in scottish cup.

Mon the papers

1 minute ago, passbackdave said:

Tbh in the juniors talbot had best sqaud best manager good ground and got better and richer every year coa big scottish but now where alot closer plus all the licenced clubs will play in scottish cup.

Mon the papers

It certainly brought forward a lot of things around the club. Mentality changed at some point surrounding the big Scottish. When I first joined it wasn’t expected we’d go far or we couldn’t play well on big pitches. At some point tho it became we’ll have a go and exciting to see how far we could reach and the players anticipation for the bigger pitches. 

16 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

heard a rumours theres another decent centre back in the works, IMO now Popes back gives us some more options but would be good to have another Harvey type player to compliment McCraken, Boyd and Neilly with the number of games this season.

Good news then hopefully , centre back a must . Competition for places at the back will get Neilly back to his best as he’s had a slow start 

McPherson Boylan Samson Shankers have all started well imo

Considering the time out the team has had I’m happy with results rather than individual performances so far , remember these games would normally be the old Jackie Scarlett cup when tucker chops n changes the team till we start to find a higher gear ,we’ll be up there challenging come the run in just stay in the race till the rust loosens.

Just now, Talbot supporter said:
31 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
That’s a good question. Surely yes at “beyond level zero”?

You would like to think yes, can't see why they can't get used from now on tbh

Imagine beyond level zero still having restrictions. 

Hey if it keeps football being attended then I’m for it at present. Danger is we let it run rampant like down south we’ll will end up in an even worse mess. New variations etc. Football wise I’m looking forward to the game tomorrow night, sure Largs will be up for some football and not do the falling down stuff. 

would like to see Gee and Shankers get the full game under their belts. 

Hey if it keeps football being attended then I’m for it at present. Danger is we let it run rampant like down south we’ll will end up in an even worse mess. New variations etc. Football wise I’m looking forward to the game tomorrow night, sure Largs will be up for some football and not do the falling down stuff. 

would like to see Gee and Shankers get the full game under their belts. 
After Aug 9th will it be allowed tho ? What's the difference from now till then that's the point I wis making