Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

4 minutes ago, who ate all the pies said:

Some so called fans like to moan about anything,remember shaking my head After a Scottish cup loss as I heard a couple actually call tucker clueless 🤪

It’s unbelievable at times, they need to remember boys haven’t played for nearly a year and a bit as well . 

Best I heard was few years back when pettigrew played for us pre Stranraer he blocked a shot on six yard line ball broke towards the corner flag he chased it down clipped it past the winger pressing him and cleared it into other half and the guy behind me went ballistic because he didn’t find a Talbot player, it was a goal saving block and Great skill to beat winger and this clown starts calling him sh*te n all sorts I had to say to him if he could have done any better Real Madrid would be after him [emoji23][emoji23]

4 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

Og, samson , boylan . Ball moves a different direction whites shot

I see it differently but I did see Samson claim it. I will check with the players. Samson was credited with our 2nd at Kilbirnie but it was young Robbie who scored it so better getting it from the horses mouth.

Tucker is one of the best in our grade at managing players no doubt, there has been some players I thought at the time he was too early to move on but he got it right

I'll trust Tuckers judgement on Stephen Wilson.
Gave 100% but wasn't a patch on his brother.

Some so called fans like to moan about anything,remember shaking my head After a Scottish cup loss as I heard a couple actually call tucker clueless [emoji2957]
I heard talbot fans shouting for tucker 2 be sacked when talbot drew 0-0 with us at holm park lol didnt think it was that bad a result lol

Mon the papers

I'll trust Tuckers judgement on Stephen Wilson.
Gave 100% but wasn't a patch on his brother.
Agree , respect to him though as he had been a good player for us and won numerous trophies and scored a few cracking goals but times move on. I will always remember that goal against Pollok from halfway and the strike against Fraserburgh

I heard talbot fans shouting for tucker 2 be sacked when talbot drew 0-0 with us at holm park lol didnt think it was that bad a result lol

Mon the papers

Remember clapping the boys off the park after losing to bankies at your place first game we had lost in roughly a season and a third and yet some were moaning and groaning the expectations of some are delusional

4 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Agree , respect to him though as he had been a good player for us and won numerous trophies and scored a few cracking goals but times move on. I will always remember that goal against Pollok from halfway and the strike against Fraserburgh

Some great goals over the years, on his day fantastic, from a far looked like was struggling with consistency and his fitness last season there. Shame he felt it was time to call it a day at Talbot but we move on.

Some great goals over the years, on his day fantastic, from a far looked like was struggling with consistency and his fitness last season there. Shame he felt it was time to call it a day at Talbot but we move on.
Was it not Tucker that called time rather than him?

Agreed we've lost a lot better players than him and haven't done too badly [emoji846]

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:
4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Was it not Tucker that called time rather than him?

Would imagine if any such discussions happened it would be between the manager and the player. I took the impression it was his choice to leave with announcements etc, I think the club are well known to leave the football management side of things to the management team so can only speculate reasons. 

Would imagine if any such discussions happened it would be between the manager and the player. I took the impression it was his choice to leave with announcements etc, I think the club are well known to leave the football management side of things to the management team so can only speculate reasons. 
I got told he spat the dummy as Tucker hadn't offered him a new contract.