Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Don’t think it’s the club that is stinking. Has a transfer been agreed? Have Troon jumped the gun? Did they think he was a free agent when he wasn’t? If he was a free agent did Talbot not want him? Did Troon open the treasure chests? Is he fed up challenging for everything ? 

im sure we’ll find out in due course.
So your still not admitting he's left ?
And whys a Talbot official saying he was at Kilbirnie when he was at Troon ? [emoji848]

49 minutes ago, andy25 said:
1 hour ago, jimbaxters said:
Are you lads aware that there is a club forum?

That nobody uses.

Keep airing your dirty laundry in public its entertaining.

The boys left get over it  he fancied a challenge elsewhere now move on.

Edited by geeman82

Keep airing your dirty laundry in public its entertaining.
The boys left get over it  he fancied a challenge elsewhere now move on.
I'm not bothered about him leaving as if I had been offered the money he was I'd be away as well.[emoji846]
It's the denials and blatant lies that are annoying me more.

4 minutes ago, andy25 said:

I'm not bothered about him leaving as if I had been offered the money he was I'd be away as well.emoji846.png
It's the denials and blatant lies that are annoying me more.

Nobody ever leaves the Talbot on good terms thought 

3 hours ago, andy25 said:

So your still not admitting he's left ?
And whys a Talbot official saying he was at Kilbirnie when he was at Troon ? emoji848.png

Because I’ve not seen anything Talbot wise to say he has left and aware there can be difficulties in transfers. Troon Manager can announce what he wants, notice there’s is nothing from the club accounts.

Truth is with Gaz and Healy on fire he still has to beat whitey, Robbie and peewee to a shirt and perhaps a retirement down the seaside with a pocket of gold is more desirable. If he is gone he is not the first or last to leave Talbot over the years and while I will miss him on a personal level, footballers come and go. Spotlight on the club is intense with folk questioning this or that but we get climbing higher and getting bigger. ITWT 

I’m not responsible for what other people say so best take that up with them or whoever is next on your inquisition list. 

Has anybody actually watched the Troon V KRR highlights to the end. Stevie Wilson is interviewed after the manager and says he has signed.

This is utterly bizzare from Talbot. A simple statement saying he has left the club and we wish him well is all that is required. Instead we have a committee man who makes a false statement and seems to think the internet doesn't exist and nobody will find out

3 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Has anybody actually watched the Troon V KRR highlights to the end. Stevie Wilson is interviewed after the manager and says he has signed.

This is utterly bizzare from Talbot. A simple statement saying he has left the club and we wish him well is all that is required. Instead we have a committee man who makes a false statement and seems to think the internet doesn't exist and nobody will find out

Good for the traffic though 👍 has anyone considered he might not have his glasses on?