Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Can't see rules being relaxed in Scotland until a few weeks into our league season
On Monday 19th July Scotland is due to go to level 0 so 2,000 supporters will be allowed into stadiums so that is 2 days after first league game and will be fine for teams at our level.

I think teams in SPFL can apply to have more supporters in but depends on local councils.

On 9th August then should be full stadiums for all sporting events. Obviously to be confirmed...

15 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Very poor, such a decent fixture with 2 clubs with big supports and only 250 home fans allowed. Sooner we're all back 2 normal the better

Mon the papers

Would easily have been 6-800 at the game.

On Monday 19th July Scotland is due to go to level 0 so 2,000 supporters will be allowed into stadiums so that is 2 days after first league game and will be fine for teams at our level.

I think teams in SPFL can apply to have more supporters in but depends on local councils.

On 9th August then should be full stadiums for all sporting events. Obviously to be confirmed...
2000 might be allowed into bigger stadiums, will they have a smaller cap in non league grounds until Aug 9th?

1 hour ago, glensmad said:

If the country goes to Level 0 on 19th July then the same rules apply to everyone in the country. There will be no "except for football at tiers etc etc etc".

That's what I was thinking. Surely it's 2000 regardless of where it's being held.

56 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

That's what I was thinking. Surely it's 2000 regardless of where it's being held.

Level 0 restrictions are either 2000 seated or 1000 standing, providing social distancing is possible. The rules are the same for every level of football and clubs that want more, have to apply separately, like what Hibs did for their European qualifiers.

4 hours ago, Marten said:

Level 0 restrictions are either 2000 seated or 1000 standing, providing social distancing is possible. The rules are the same for every level of football and clubs that want more, have to apply separately, like what Hibs did for their European qualifiers.

I believe if you have a combination of both the higher figure applies.

5 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
1 hour ago, BANKIEBILL said:
So next weekend's opener is pay at the gate, with both sets of fans allowed and 500 capacity ?

Think its home fans only

Not according to the Tabot twitter account. Clydebank fans are allocated the bank end round to the stand