TFW

Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Wits the deal with talbot this season ive noticed there name is in for the scottish cup preliminary round 1. I thoughts use didnt wanna play this season?

Mon the papers
Think there might be a possibility of fans coming back. Government discussions next week.

Really dont like the Talbot do you Ben

I’m sure they’ll be a statement soon saying they have withdrawn on player safety grounds

This is just confirmation of the format of the Cup and a list of eligible teams.

No team has had a chance to withdraw yet. I will be amazed if Talbot actually play in this

1 hour ago, passbackdave said:

Wits the deal with talbot this season ive noticed there name is in for the scottish cup preliminary round 1. I thoughts use didnt wanna play this season?

Mon the papers

They'll be hoping they don't come out of the hat and still get the 5k payment or whatever it is for missing out. Hopefully they do and face the logistical challenge of how to still field a team without professional contracts kicking in. Would be quite humorous to watch a Stirling Albion vs Selkirk Vics scenario unfold.

1 minute ago, LongTimeLurker said:

They'll be hoping they don't come out of the hat and still get the 5k payment or whatever it is for missing out. Hopefully they do and face the logistical challenge of how to still field a team without professional contracts kicking in. Would be quite humorous to watch a Stirling Albion vs Selkirk Vics scenario unfold.

Read the rules. You can pull out and still get the money. This is what Talbot will do

Edited by Wile E Coyote

Think there might be a possibility of fans coming back. Government discussions next week.
So basically if ur allowed fans then ull play in scottish cup? Thats taken the piss surely lol

Mon the papers

4 hours ago, passbackdave said:

So basically if ur allowed fans then ull play in scottish cup? Thats taken the piss surely lol

Mon the papers

Talbot supporter is a known daftie. Lets wait until there is an official announcement before jumping to conclusions

So, free Scottish Cup money for Talbot because the league was awarded to them? 

This could push some of you permanently angry chappies over the precipice.

Talbot supporter is a known daftie. Lets wait until there is an official announcement before jumping to conclusions
Most people probably read the 1st line as:

Talbot supporters r known dafties. Lol

Mon the papers

29 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:
22 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

A known daftie?

Sorry if this is news to you but nobody treats you seriously on here with your posting style of "Hearing" stuff that is common knowledge hours or even days before, in fact some people are convinced you are a parody account.

Talbot have officially withdrawn from the league and officially withdrawn from the South Challenge Cup. I am not sure what else they can do to show they are not playing this year but still the undercurrent exists from the Talbot haters that they will play for money. You go and make a post suggesting that they will play if fans are allowed which has no basis in fact and has been completely made up by you. The usual suspects then jump on this as fact ignoring the fact you are making it up..

The only facts are the format of this years Scottish Cup was decided a few days ago and a list of eligible entrants was published.

Of course the haters will deny they are obsessed with Talbot and I am sure I have just overlooked their posts  speculating on Girvan's participation in this years Scottish Cup

Sorry if this is news to you but nobody treats you seriously on here with your posting style of "Hearing" stuff that is common knowledge hours or even days before, in fact some people are convinced you are a parody account.

Talbot have officially withdrawn from the league and officially withdrawn from the South Challenge Cup. I am not sure what else they can do to show they are not playing this year but still the undercurrent exists from the Talbot haters that they will play for money. You go and make a post suggesting that they will play if fans are allowed which has no basis in fact and has been completely made up by you. The usual suspects then jump on this as fact ignoring the fact you are making it up..

The only facts are the format of this years Scottish Cup was decided a few days ago and a list of eligible entrants was published.

Of course the haters will deny they are obsessed with Talbot and I am sure I have just overlooked their posts  speculating on Girvan's participation in this years Scottish Cup

Ffs Take a breath, I only said that the Government are having talks to maybe let fans in.

1 hour ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Girvan has been mentioned and how they would be less likely to participate. Any postponement would have to be played midweek, they don't have floodlights so would be unable to meet that requirement at their own ground. They seem to have lost more players than Auchinleck Talbot have. Less likely to go on a cup run so thought more likely to pocket the prize money without incurring matchday costs.

2 hours ago, mike strutter said:

Can’t blame him ... horrible lot

Take it you can't find a Largs thread to polute.

On 28/10/2020 at 18:16, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

If being a daftie is watching your team dominate  lower league football for the last 40 year then your correct.

16 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Take it you can't find a Largs thread to polute.

Your pure dead witty n that ... magic 

1 hour ago, mike strutter said:

Your pure dead witty n that ... magic 

Cheers much appreciated.