TFW

Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

43 minutes ago, Yogi said:

How by telling the truth go fling shite at the moon ya rocket

they are offering refunds. you're having a mare here.

20 minutes ago, Yogi said:

Read his original statement you’re having a mare

Or you could try engaging your miniscule brain and look at the one from yesterday which supercedes it. 

41 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Statement is very plausible. Story I heard was that players wouldn't play for expenses only. 

Surely if that’s the case can clubs not just try and find players willing to play for expenses only etc ? Clearly the players not willing to play for free will leave anyway if clubs are not competing ? 

2 hours ago, the rambler said:

Statement is very plausible. Story I heard was that players wouldn't play for expenses only. 

There is no way that every player will play for nothing especially those at the higher end of the pay grade, if anyone thinks they will their deluded.

16 hours ago, Sgc said:

Surely if that’s the case can clubs not just try and find players willing to play for expenses only etc ? Clearly the players not willing to play for free will leave anyway if clubs are not competing ? 

Do they have any youth players that would be willing to play?

4 hours ago, CaledonianChamp said:

Do they have any youth players that would be willing to play?

Yes , under 17 , under 19 and a development team . I presume all of them are playing in their respective leagues and have not withdrawn 

On 13/10/2020 at 14:06, Sgc said:

Yes , under 17 , under 19 and a development team . I presume all of them are playing in their respective leagues and have not withdrawn 

Ah but player safety, aslong you aren’t in the first team you’re good to play.

will be embarrassing when the players who have been running their mouth on social messi end playing elsewhere this season

1 hour ago, ibenji said:

Ah but player safety, aslong you aren’t in the first team you’re good to play.

will be embarrassing when the players who have been running their mouth on social messi end playing elsewhere this season

Name names what talbot players has said something ? 

Sad news  about Gordon Pope deciding to hang up his boots, simply the best left back in non league football. I thought he had a few seasons left in him. Best of luck to the guy, hope he remains at Talbot on the coaching side.

On 20/10/2020 at 12:14, Duraglit shareholder said:

Sad news  about Gordon Pope deciding to hang up his boots, simply the best left back in non league football. I thought he had a few seasons left in him. Best of luck to the guy, hope he remains at Talbot on the coaching side.

Shame if that’s the case as he was different class 

On your players social media they are still training, u turn? 
Tommy Sloan suggested on the Down the Divisions podcast that training once per week might be a possibility but nothing had been decided at that point.

I thought a few more of the players may have been asked/approached to go on loan to other clubs this season but I haven't really been keeping track.

Wits the deal with talbot this season ive noticed there name is in for the scottish cup preliminary round 1. I thoughts use didnt wanna play this season?

Mon the papers

27 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Wits the deal with talbot this season ive noticed there name is in for the scottish cup preliminary round 1. I thoughts use didnt wanna play this season?

Mon the papers

I’m sure they’ll be a statement soon saying they have withdrawn on player safety grounds