Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

41 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Don't honestly know what sort of voodoo was afoot tonight but Kilwinning missed a number of the most gilt edged sitters you're likely to see. Good win but really need to tighten up at the back.

Defence seems to be shaky recently , left back especially needs addressed

Enjoyable stuff, could have been 2-2 at least in the 1st half, thought the Buffs created some good chances and wasted the majority. Two cracking headers for 11 and 21, and some clever play to make it 31. Thought both Talbot's 4 and 5 were dominant in the air, but the back four got caught square a few times. Credit to the 2nd half display, wore the visitors down who ran out of steam and ideas. Yes the kids make mistakes, bang it long at times, and lose possession - stick with em.

1 hour ago, Andy groundhopper said:

So far G.Perthshire 3 Ants 2 / Pather 3 Edin East 3 pens 3-5 / Auch 31 and probs back to Stirling tonight. Not sure weds, Castlemilk thurs, Drumchapel or a under 20's game friday , some decent games on sat to pick from.

Clydebank v Darvel on Wed???? 

Mon the papers

2 hours ago, Andy groundhopper said:

So far G.Perthshire 3 Ants 2 / Pather 3 Edin East 3 pens 3-5 / Auch 31 and probs back to Stirling tonight. Not sure weds, Castlemilk thurs, Drumchapel or a under 20's game friday , some decent games on sat to pick from.

^^^ Craig David

3 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

Nice pictures. You want a job? 😉

What's your schedule when you're up this time, Andy?

Due to illness, I don't get to many games now and looked forward to killipyo highlights, whatever you think of the guy, I would just like to thank him for the brilliant highlights he created, for someone like me, I looked forward to watching the Talbot games each weekend. The guy imo took some unreasonable posts and personal attacks for providing a service invaluable to me and supporters like JB overseas, he never claimed to be a supporter of any team, although after his video at Lochee a few years ago, he probably couldn't help but develop a soft spot for Talbot. He will be missed.