Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Yeah think only recently we have seen the managements development of him. Seemed much more focused in recent weeks in my opinion and payed off on the pitch big time. Might have been the syngenta game the scout was at, few years back I knew most of them but even Cowdenbeath have a ‘scouting pool’ comprising of a number of prospective scouts. Followed them with a bit of interest as was impressed how they set it up and operated, while struggling on the field in opinions but off it making giant strides it would seem.

On 01/04/2023 at 08:31, lokforever said:

14th December 2014 abandoned in the 24th minute due to wind and rain, score 0v0. Replayed on the 15th March 2014 with Auchinleck winning 2v0.

On 01/04/2023 at 09:10, jimbaxters said:

Great use of the time machine there.

On 01/04/2023 at 10:59, Lokloyal said:

I can’t remember what happened about charging for entry for the replayed game at Auchinleck.Not sure if there is/was guidance from the powers that be on that scenario 

Was referring to the fact that you said the replayed game was 9 months before the abandoned match 😉

On 01/04/2023 at 23:59, Talbot supporter said:

Sad to hear that but I did think teams would have been watching him, very talented just a pity we haven't seen the best of him yet , years ahead of him

How can you blame him for leaving to goto a better team.  Has to deal with long balls booted at him every game. You’d be absolutely fed up if you were a striker with that mob their constant hoof ball. 

Edited by Cnock88

1 hour ago, Cnock88 said:

How can you blame him for leaving to goto a better team.  Has to deal with long balls booted at him every game. You’d be absolutely fed up if you were a striker with that mob their constant hoof ball. 

He still managed a couple of goals against yous alright