Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

5 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Updated at 13:59 on 6th March, i.e. over two days ago.

Yes it was updated, I should have reread it again for ultimate accuracy the minute before mentioning it and fully referenced with a link as I’m not on a message board and there are gate keepers to satisfy. The first response identified it the rest is just making it something it’s not.

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Yes it was updated, I should have reread it again for ultimate accuracy the minute before mentioning it and fully referenced with a link as I’m not on a message board and there are gate keepers to satisfy. The first response identified it the rest is just making it something it’s not.

Football Reaction GIF by MolaTV

1 hour ago, Killiepiyo said:

Someone from Talbot really needs you to tell you to stop posting on here.

4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Think it’s pretty clear this account is nothing to do with Talbot and at times parody. Could set up another I guess 

As an official of Talbot your posts are an embarrassment. 

7 minutes ago, andy25 said:

As an official of Talbot your posts are an embarrassment. 

Again this isn’t a club account and not representative of anyone’s views, even my own at times. Being embarrassing isn’t against the rules of the message board so suggest you spend more time in real life 

3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Again this isn’t a club account and not representative of anyone’s views, even my own at times. Being embarrassing isn’t against the rules of the message board so suggest you spend more time in real life 

Yon boy is a zoomer. Gid wi the camera. No so gid wi the keyboard. Eywiz trying tae get wan up oan someboady. 

Camera - commentating, keep up the gid work. 

36 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

Yon boy is a zoomer. Gid wi the camera. No so gid wi the keyboard. Eywiz trying tae get wan up oan someboady. 

Camera - commentating, keep up the gid work. 

😂😂😂 I used to genuinely post on here but this one kinda became a thing over the years. Lost the energy for it in recent times but still going.  

1 minute ago, passbackdave said:

Whats the latest with the bradley hurst saga? R use getting kicked out? Its carried on for 2 long n makes me think use might get away with it. 

Mon the papers 

Next round isn’t until the 1st of April, no need to rush into a decision. 

35 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Whats the latest with the bradley hurst saga? R use getting kicked out? Its carried on for 2 long n makes me think use might get away with it. 

Mon the papers 

Your team not out the competition? Why the interest in Talbot?

37 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers 

Most Talbot fans aren't as arsed about this as you clearly are.

We'll certainly be kicked out when the decision is made. 

44 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers 

There is a due process in all Disciplinary matters, and that includes specified timescales for the club to respond to the alleged offence. The match only took place 5 days ago, so I would imagine that process is in progress at the moment.

2 minutes ago, glensmad said:

There is a due process in all Disciplinary matters, and that includes specified timescales for the club to respond to the alleged offence. The match only took place 5 days ago, so I would imagine that process is in progress at the moment.

Correct. Talbot have been notified and have 7 days to respond.

Shanner is right though, every Talbot fan (with the exception of one) knows we will be kicked out and nobody is particularly bothered