TFW

Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

I'd be hoping that Talbot were looking at better keepers than Reid Fisher.

The boy Fisher was the one I was making reference to.

Just now, andy25 said:

I'd be hoping that Talbot were looking at better keepers than Reid Fisher.

He is a talent, The reason I called Tommy was, and I’m sure most are aware, he is famous for polishing gems. I thought a loan situation would be ideal and well it was all spin.

5 minutes ago, Thesoccerguy said:

He’s annbank for defo , and correct me if I’m wrong , has annbank not been training also at Scott Ellis ??

More Darvel spin. You can pick any team out of the hat you wish I am not willing to say who we are or who I am connected with. Unless you’ve missed the hundred of posts this is about your lot.

4 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

More Darvel spin. You can pick any team out of the hat you wish I am not willing to say who we are or who I am connected with. Unless you’ve missed the hundred of posts this is about your lot.

You’ve lost all credibility 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

You’ve lost all credibility 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

When your playing Darvel cluedo no one can. You don’t even know who you are nevermind firing random guesses out about other people. 

16 minutes ago, Thesoccerguy said:

He’s annbank for defo , and correct me if I’m wrong , has annbank not been training also at Scott Ellis ??

Why would Annbank be training in Kilmarnock? You Darvel lot are honestly a vile lot who’s implosion will be celebrated.

20 minutes ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Another Darv€l spin/deflection?

No one likes a GRASS :bag 

8 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Why would Annbank be training in Kilmarnock? You Darvel lot are honestly a vile lot who’s implosion will be celebrated.

We will not implode stop praying 🙏 you have nearly devoted 18 hours your time to talking bout Darvel and your not obsessed 😂🤔

Just now, Scottyd said:

We will not implode stop praying 🙏 you have nearly devoted 18 hours your time to talking bout Darvel and your not obsessed 😂🤔

Been very clear that you’ve gone too far this time and the rest of us are working too hard to let a bunch of clowns ruin it for the rest of us. 

33 minutes ago, Scottyd said:

Why don't you just disappear back on to the Darvel thread. You've polluted the Talbot one with your inane rambling for long enough. It's starting to resemble the old P&B Juniors page with such drivel.

You’ve lost all credibility

Was you looking into a mirror when you typed that sentence coach

We will not implode stop praying you have nearly devoted 18 hours your time to talking bout Darvel and your not obsessed

About as long as you’ve supported Darvel.

u have the wrong person one account and one account only and it certainly doesn’t back up darvel lol 

Edited by Derry

2 hours ago, Derry said:

u have the wrong person one account and one account only and it certainly doesn’t back up darvel lol 

Must get confusing with having so many 

25 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Must get confusing with having so many 

Mate have a look at them u will see u defo have me mixed up with someone else 😂😂

1 hour ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Where have I mixed you up?

As a darvel fan with multiple accounts that’s why now stop talking pish and give me peace u rocket 

Edited by Derry