Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

8 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:

He’s annbank for defo , and correct me if I’m wrong , has annbank not been training also at Scott Ellis ??

There was 2 sets off players there the another night training , don’t have a clue what teams though 

53 minutes ago, Sgc said:

Oft , the darvel haters are having a tiff now . 

Not a hater at all mate if u look back u would see I was one of the few who was looking forward to them raising the profile of the new west league but over the last few weeks they arent coming off the best infact there right up there own arse from the mural to the bike rides then the training all this from a team of nobodies lol 

Edited by Derry

1 minute ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I heard it was  Darv€l  U20's ...... but I wouldn't expect you to recognise any of them  🤷‍♂️

Yeah the development team it was but it wasn’t arranged was all just a bunch of people randomly in a park 🙄

Edited by Derry

8 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

I heard it was  Darv€l  U20's ...... but I wouldn't expect you to recognise any of them  🤷‍♂️

Your that thick you didn’t even read the post correctly , 2 adult teams in Kilmarnock 

11 minutes ago, Derry said:

Yeah the development team it was but it wasn’t arranged was all just a bunch of people randomly in a park 🙄

The poster was talking about teams training at pitches  in Kilmarnock, your just that obsessed you need to get darvel into every post 😀

Edited by Sgc

9 minutes ago, Sgc said:

The poster was talking about teams training at pitches  in Kilmarnock, your just that obsessed you need to get darvel into every post 😀

Must be mate but darvel development squad was the other lads in the photo in the sun 😉👍🏼

Edited by Derry

3 minutes ago, Derry said:

Must be mate but darvel development squad was the other lads in the photo in the sun 😉👍🏼

That may well be correct the sun were sniffing about several teams but sadly for darvel there is a thread about them on follow follow and some guy was going tonto about not being allowed on the practice area because of darvel using it 😀 easy stuff for the sun after that 

3 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

18 -> 20/23 year old are adults as far as I am concerned .... who is the real THICKO ????? 🤓

The 2 teams training at Scot Ellis in Kilmarnock have nothing to do with darvel , the poster was suggesting one was annbank I think . I picked my youngest up from football training ( no he doesn’t play with darvel ) and seen 2 teams training . No idea what teams . 

16 minutes ago, Ball-foot-score said:

Darvel could well need the boy Samson if the point deduction is accurate. Personal reasons aside Auchinleck should just announce he has signed back up as they’ll be risking the supporters and team mates turning against him

Has he signed again but ?