Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

8 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

I actually thought something similar myself to what you said , they know they will get a pay day because of a strong Talbot home support so its like they have to make sure every penny is accounted for. Wouldn't like to check their money dealings emoji23.png

You wouldn't get the chance they don't have an AGM

11 hours ago, Ben10 said:

Best team by miles. Shoulda been aboot 8-1. 
no a sending aff fir me huvin seen it back. 
pen yes. 
The goals we gie awa are horrendous  

In Tucker we trust. Boylan motm. Ran his soaks aff. 

Red card all day . Watch the highlights it was a shocker and could have really hurt Taylor . 

10 hours ago, allyg1977 said:
10 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
Sounds like shit stirring of the highest order here from Gall and cronies, why do they need to check ticket sales sounds sneaky to me.

Maybe the money is drying up since they don't have a support at home or away so to make sure they get more money they clicked everyone in and wouldn't let freebies in but if talbot want to give out complimentary tickets that's upto talbot nothing to do with Darvel they are a joke the sooner they get out the league or go bust the better bust would be better they are embarrassing

Wonder what the Darvel fans will do now seeing the plan to have extra games this season fell flat on its arse.

6 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:

Wonder what the Darvel fans will do now seeing the plan to have extra games this season fell flat on its arse.

See in all honestly that would be one of his biggest pay days of the season which for the players we have is a disgrace but that’s down to him and him Alone , I’ve already had messages saying he never went in for a cuppa after the game which I just shake my head at , how can he no be like the manager say u were out played , it was talbots day and move on 

See in all honestly that would be one of his biggest pay days of the season which for the players we have is a disgrace but that’s down to him and him Alone , I’ve already had messages saying he never went in for a cuppa after the game which I just shake my head at , how can he no be like the manager say u were out played , it was talbots day and move on 
You know as well as anybody DL he needs to be the centre of attention at every opportunity,would he have went in for a tea if Darvel had won ?also it was very noticeable when Darvel beat us 3.0 on your last visit to Beechwood he was straight on the pitch at full time giving it the "look at me" yet for some strange reason he did'nt venture on to the pitch yesterday at full time ...i wonder why that was.

12 minutes ago, catakoom said:
49 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

You know as well as anybody DL he needs to be the centre of attention at every opportunity,would he have went in for a tea if Darvel had won ?also it was very noticeable when Darvel beat us 3.0 on your last visit to Beechwood he was straight on the pitch at full time giving it the "look at me" yet for some strange reason he did'nt venture on to the pitch yesterday at full time ...i wonder why that was.

Mate there were a few announcements during the afternoon for every one to stay off the park at time up ,  I thought that was directed at him but I might be a mile out however knowing him he would have disregarded it if darvel had won 

45 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

It seems strange that every neutral fan I spoke to yesterday was cheering on Talbot. I know we are hated in the non-league circle but thankfully one man and one man alone is tarnishing your club. Auchinleck Talbot are not a two year project, what was on the park, in the dugout and the surroundings took the hard work of mere supporters that can remember the 60's and 70's when we didn't have a pot to piss in. I don't grudge Darvel there money its the nature of the beast, I do take great delight in one of your members constantly falling on his arse as he proceeds to alienate a great wee club who would do well with a quarter of the cash that's flung at it.  

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

It seems strange that every neutral fan I spoke to yesterday was cheering on Talbot. I know we are hated in the non-league circle but thankfully one man and one man alone is tarnishing your club. Auchinleck Talbot are not a two year project, what was on the park, in the dugout and the surroundings took the hard work of mere supporters that can remember the 60's and 70's when we didn't have a pot to piss in. I don't grudge Darvel there money its the nature of the beast, I do take great delight in one of your members constantly falling on his arse as he proceeds to alienate a great wee club who would do well with a quarter of the cash that's flung at it.  

John Gall is a disgrace. Thank goodness he isn’t involved at Killie apart from as a sponsor as he would be likely to bring the club into disrepute. I’ve seen his behaviour at Killie games before and it’s cringeful at times. 

John Gall is a disgrace. Thank goodness he isn’t involved at Killie apart from as a sponsor as he would be likely to bring the club into disrepute. I’ve seen his behaviour at Killie games before and it’s cringeful at times. 
I bet hes been wanting involved at Kilmarnock more than a sponsor and Bowie has said no chance [emoji1787]

Technically every club are allowed to have gate checkers at cup games but I don't think it gets the day off to a good start  , it does suggest a lack of trust unfortunately and I think gall and co have actually went about it in a bad way and have caused a stir In doing so , there are ways of doing gate checks in terms of a bit of crack and banter with the guys on the gates and it actually can make what's an awkward situation a lot easier  but in true darvel style it sounds like they've pissed another club off yesterday and it's what they seem to do very well. 

Yeah that hurt he was standing laughing at it to be fair I would if he bumped into a fly he would probably fall down 
It's a red card all day long. If it had been the other way you would have been foaming at the mouth wanting him sent off.

Yeah that hurt he was standing laughing at it to be fair I would if he bumped into a fly he would probably fall down 
OK if that wasn't a red card did ur number 15 not deserve to go he had 2 shocking tackles which should have been yellows at least or did u not see them

38 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:
1 hour ago, dennispaterson said:

OK if that wasn't a red card did ur number 15 not deserve to go he had 2 shocking tackles which should have been yellows at least or did u not see them

You mean hard tackles 

3 hours ago, dennispaterson said:

I said could have hurt him . Ask the Darvel No5 who must be a fly . Bit of protection for the young player would be good . 

Ref got it spot on, u could easy have a broken jaw with a move like that. Something needs done imo when a player is a target like that 👎 Well done to Ross for not letting it affect his game, official deserves full credit for not letting mr royal rumble away it.

Edited by Killiepiyo