Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I expect more from Talbot than I’ve seen this season so far as it is your cup and rightly so with the record u have in it but I just can’t see anything other than a darvel win regardless of the 11 players mick puts out as all the subs would walk in to the Talbot team but it’s cup football and anything can happen over 90 minutes 

I expect a cracker of a cup tie 

This aged well.

4 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

I expect more from Talbot than I’ve seen this season so far as it is your cup and rightly so with the record u have in it but I just can’t see anything other than a darvel win regardless of the 11 players mick puts out as all the subs would walk in to the Talbot team but it’s cup football and anything can happen over 90 minutes 

Turns out the 11 and the subs weren’t good enough after all 

Never learns [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji85]

1 minute ago, Talbot supporter said:

If it wasn't for yer goalkeeper it could have been , dont count yer chickens before games emoji106.png

I’d hazard a guess that was talbots best performance of the season but we were woeful and can’t even have any complaints about the ref as he was certainly no Homer 

I’d hazard a guess that was talbots best performance of the season but we were woeful and can’t even have any complaints about the ref as he was certainly no Homer 
Might have been talbot best game but u lot probably wrote us off before the game but in this cup we just know how to play in it and win it unlike Darvel [emoji57] [emoji6] [emoji2957]

As a neutral here today, I thought talbot played it as a cup tie whereas Darvel,you would think played it as an ordinary game,both keepers had a howler at 2 of the goals,but the Darvel keeper redeemed himself a few times in the second half,whereas Leishman didn’t have a save to make,if talbot had taken some of the chances it would have finished 5or 6-1,the number 3 for Darvel was correctly sent off for a rugby tackle,when he pulled the talbot player to the ground by the neck 

If darvel and their fans think they are a certainty for the league this season will be doubting themselves after that performance. Talbot over 90minutes made you look ordinary with boylan and shankland tearing you to bits. As for Jordan allans fore arm smash on the young talbot forward was in poor taste and correctly red carded. Over all talbot will be happy to be in the next round but I don t think darvel will be to bothered at not going through in a competition that the majority of people at the club didn't want to be in.

2 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

If darvel and their fans think they are a certainty for the league this season will be doubting themselves after that performance. Talbot over 90minutes made you look ordinary with boylan and shankland tearing you to bits. As for Jordan allans fore arm smash on the young talbot forward was in poor taste and correctly red carded. Over all talbot will be happy to be in the next round but I don t think darvel will be to bothered at not going through in a competition that the majority of people at the club didn't want to be in.

That forearm smash that had your player laughing that forearm smash