Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

We're basically playing with one creative midfielder as Park was a terrible signing and Armstrong has regressed massively and Healys poor as well.
Ross Taylor started the season well and for some reason has been dumped on the bench.
What about Wardrope in there, played big money for him, good player but needs to be more consistent imo

31 minutes ago, energyzone said:
2 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
What about Wardrope in there, played big money for him, good player but needs to be more consistent imo

There's a reason he's now on his 4th or 5th club at this level though. I don't think the consistency will ever be there unfortunately.

Consistency or heart. A good player sometimes.

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Keep the heads up guys u have always the junior cup to look forward to 

2 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Keep the heads up guys u have always the junior cup to look forward to 

Hope you get pumped wi Talbot after last night horrible club run by horrible people 

You seem to really enjoy posting how terrible we are! I’d recommend a safe word but don’t think you’d need one lol 
Even you can't defend performances like today.
Abysmal with no sign of improvement.

Just suggesting you get a kick out of being derogatory about the team. Rob Roy played well, we played poorly, happens in football. Said before we don’t have a right to win games, try being a petershill fan this evening. Its a rebuilding phase and we’ve not been lucky injury wise. Things will improve but not losing my sheet after a few bad results. 

Just suggesting you get a kick out of being derogatory about the team. Rob Roy played well, we played poorly, happens in football. Said before we don’t have a right to win games, try being a petershill fan this evening. Its a rebuilding phase and we’ve not been lucky injury wise. Things will improve but not losing my sheet after a few bad results. 

We've played poorly just about every game in the last year.
Petershill who Talbot couldn't beat?
Things aren't going to improve any time soon.

6 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
6 hours ago, andy25 said:
How didn't the ref help?
If you commit stupid tackles like that there's only one outcome.

I thought both players went in for it the same, a yellow card maybe not a red

Thats a red card all day long he jumped into it ffs, high and reckless.

The lack of protest from the Talbot players around the referee tells it's own story

3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Try being Petershill. Listen buddy you micht have come along recently but this is Auchinleck Talbot. We might be rebuilding. If yer hoose was a listed building ye huv tae keep the face of the building the same. We are miles aff it. The manager Ken’s that I’ve no doubt. Doesn’t mean we canny huv a moan. You are a guy trying to spin things. And tae be honest yer actually further awa fae the truth. The reason we’ve been successful is we do t accept pish. And yer spouting some if u think this is gid enough 

patronising walloper.