Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

3 minutes ago, southerner said:

Refs not responsible for Talbot scoring 6 goals in 6 league games. Other than Samson few players pitching in with goals and leaking every game. Massive few weeks coming up for us.

The goals Talbot concede are criminal . Stafford yet again looses his man and he scores. There is no completion as we haven’t signed any players

5 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

The goals Talbot concede are criminal . Stafford yet again looses his man and he scores. There is no completion as we haven’t signed any players

Glad you commented about no players in and this is only my opinion, when Jamie was sold I thought the money would have been reinvested in the team but apparently we don't want to pay for players. 

We're producing mid-table league form week in, week out and have been for a good while now. 

I'd argue that's been our level since Spring (around the time when the league started to slip between our fingers) and the longer it goes on the less it can be dismissed as "one of those things". 

We're producing mid-table league form week in, week out and have been for a good while now. 
I'd argue that's been our level since Spring (around the time when the league started to slip between our fingers) and the longer it goes on the less it can be dismissed as "one of those things". 

The manner of the goals we are conceding seems to be the biggest problem, defensively poor.

3 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
6 minutes ago, Shanner said:

The manner of the goals we are conceding seems to be the biggest problem, defensively poor.

Not scoreing anything like enough either. It's not like we don't have the players to put the ball in the net but we struggle to make chances. 

Not scoreing anything like enough either. It's not like we don't have the players to put the ball in the net but we struggle to make chances. 
We're basically playing with one creative midfielder as Park was a terrible signing and Armstrong has regressed massively and Healys poor as well.
Ross Taylor started the season well and for some reason has been dumped on the bench.