Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 hour ago, Blackie Gold said:

M8 I know your on the wind up, but your banging on about a club who have brought so much to the table over the years. Compare that to a club who were caught training during covid, who were caught on a bike run during covid, who went on holiday during a play-off, who withdrew from a competition because it was below them, and withdrew from the Junior FA, removed Juniors from their name and then slid back into the competition when they thought the cup was winnable. Your club will never walk in our footsteps. Always remember that! Lesson over.

No one talks more highly about the Talbot success more than I do , it will never be equalled but it’s history mate albeit some history 

1 hour ago, Darvel legend said:

Mark clue is in the non de plume pal born and bred played and captained the club , only one man down there I have no time for ,anyway I know A boy who has bouncy castles , they are still available for junior cup final day , get in early and have a day out at beechwood 

This is boring as f**k mate. FFS you are a grown man.

Nonsense like this chases people off the site

Edited by Wile E Coyote

32 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

No one talks more highly about the Talbot success more than I do , it will never be equalled but it’s history mate albeit some history 

It's not all about history, its about the way the club conducts itself. Your club don't seem to understand that which is a shame because with your unequaled wealth you have the chance to promote WOSL football but the only thing you bring to the table is bad carma. Hopefully (holidays not permitted) Darvel will move to the LL league where they definately belong as no club in their right mind can compete with the money thats massaging somebody's ego.

22 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Mark clue is in the non de plume pal born and bred played and captained the club , only one man down there I have no time for ,anyway I know A boy who has bouncy castles , they are still available for junior cup final day , get in early and have a day out at beechwood 

And when the money runs out??????

Jamie Glasgow on the transfer list .
Cant blame him when you see some of the players getting played before him.

Always seems to make a difference when he comes on. Should be playing more regular but at the same time we have Boylan Samson Wilson Mason but I do think Glasgow has made a good impact coming on

1 minute ago, Talbot supporter said:
2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
Is he? In what way? Back training or has he been at the games?

He was in the squad on Friday

Just now, andy25 said:
2 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
Is he? In what way? Back training or has he been at the games?

He was a substitute on Friday.

That's really good news. A waste for that boy not to be playing, as much for him as for the Talbot.

2 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:
5 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
He'll be at Darvel before the weekend.

Darvel dont need him imo, what about Pollok Clydebank?? etc....

They chased him before keep mind. Was there no some jooker took a photo of Kennedy at his house? 😃

Edited by jimbaxters