Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Saw someone posting that as stenny have a Saturday game (they ground share), tie is likely to be the Friday night. Make more of an occasion of it. Good side and all the makings of a memorable fixture. 
I would think the Rossvale game will be on the Friday night as well as Petershill have a home tie also.

6 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Whats the story with bbc Scotland, remember they used to show some friday night games in the Scottish cup

There will be a game televised this round but I don't know which day. They had a habit of Monday night games last season.

5 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Good chance use will be on the telly the friday night. Decent wee earner for use 

Mon the papers

Don't think we will be chosen as the TV game. Far more interesting games. Not really a great earner this round either- £2000 if I remember correctly.

Meadow decided it was more profitable to play on the Saturday rather than  move to Monday for TV last season

Clinical performance on Saturday which is always a confidence boost at the right time. Hopefully it carries on from here.

A new look back four also. Be interesting to see if it stays that way this weekend. 3 points required before cup games the following weekends.