Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Too many mistakes that Darvel lapped up. The second goal I pointed out the number 14 was getting acres of room, boom we were punished. You won't see many games where Samson will pass up those chances and why Ally Park didn't shoot with only the keeper to beat I don't understand. The change at half time with Wardrope on did help. Granted Darvel made full use of being a man up, but Talbot did have a couple of decent chances, the penalty might have changed the game but you felt Graham was going to miss as it was one of those days.

Why did Gall think it was the right thing to go onto the field after the whistle.

Edited by Blackie Gold

Too many mistakes that Darvel lapped up. The second goal I pointed out the number 14 was getting acres of room, boom we were punished. You won't see many games where Samson will pass up those chances and why Ally Park didn't shoot with only the keeper to beat I don't understand. The change at half time with Wardrope on did help. Granted Darvel made full use of being a man up, but Talbot did have a couple of decent chances, the penalty might have changed the game but you felt Graham was going to miss as it was one of those days.
Why did Gall think it was the right thing to go onto the field after the whistle.
Gall only went on the park because he is an attention seeker and it's all about him.

Gall's a textbook bellend who thrives on acting the ticket in front of his wee hired goons. 

Football-wise Darvel are a very capable side and I don't mind admitting that they play some nice creative passing football so credit where it's due. I don't think Talbot will be the only side that gets their pants pulled down by them this season. 

The game hinged on the red card and obviously the early Talbot misses. I reckon getting in front in a game like that and hitting Darvel on the counter would be the best bet. there was little hope of  leveling a 2 goal deficit while a man down against a team like that. 

Talbot look a wee bit short in certain departments at this stage, but maybe this game is a harsh yardstick to judge them by at this point in the season. 

Seems to be certain players can’t be dropped. Never seen a Talbot side so disorganised from defending corners. Poor recruitment has came back to bite us again 
Botlad support another team with andy25 cause 2nd game in and ur starting has well let's hope we don't have a good run in any cup cause I am sure u lot who put the boot in every week will be happy when we win something in fact get a grip and if ur so unhappy put a application form in for the manager job if u can do better after 2 games

Botlad support another team with andy25 cause 2nd game in and ur starting has well let's hope we don't have a good run in any cup cause I am sure u lot who put the boot in every week will be happy when we win something in fact get a grip and if ur so unhappy put a application form in for the manager job if u can do better after 2 games
I've been watching Talbot since the 70s and I've seen the good and the bad. Last seasons cup wins papered over the cracks.

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:
14 minutes ago, allyg1977 said:

I've been watching Talbot since the 70s and I've seen the good and the bad. Last seasons cup wins papered over the cracks.

If it makes you so miserable don't go to the games you seem to be a bit of a masacis is going like a self harm to you.

If it makes you so miserable don't go to the games you seem to be a bit of a masacis is going like a self harm to you.
Who says I'm miserable. I say it as I see it. If Talbot are poor I'll say their poor if they play well I'll give them credit.
I'm not a happy clapper who thinks everything in the garden is rosy.

6 minutes ago, andy25 said:
11 minutes ago, fb4 said:

I don't know what a masacis is can you tell me.

Sorry masochist look it up you to a nutshell