Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

53 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Wouldn’t expect anything of substance until pre season starts. As per I’d suggest it will be players that fit our system with development potential rather than your big name big wages targets.

Jack and Robbie have moved on but we already had had some room so would hazard there’s the potential for a number of players… could be interesting!

Fit your system of hoofball 🤣

Wouldn’t expect anything of substance until pre season starts. As per I’d suggest it will be players that fit our system with development potential rather than your big name big wages targets.
Jack and Robbie have moved on but we already had had some room so would hazard there’s the potential for a number of players… could be interesting!
Need at least 6 quality players not just jersey fillers.

5 minutes ago, andy25 said:
2 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Give us your wish list for the 6 please, Ancelotti.

16 minutes ago, andy25 said:
2 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Would you no say you’ve seen ‘filler’ become ‘killer’ enough over the years to know that when it works, it really works? Tough team to get into but personally I like seeing a player go through the challenges and doubt to become a main player at club, who can go and win games in the team. It’s no for everyone granted but it’s proved itself pretty good for the club over the years in opinions. 

It will be interesting to see where young Robbie ends up as I thought he was definately a player for the future. H was flung into midfield too often which left him looking like a fish out of water. However when playing at the back in his natural position he was a different animal. Talbot's best two performances last season were against the Accies and at Clydebank and the boy was immense. I won't be surprised if he comes back to haunt us.

1 hour ago, andy25 said:
3 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

Correct 2 full backs that are coming in to start. What is worrying is Healy and Stafford picking up awards At player of year papering over the cracks 

Correct 2 full backs that are coming in to start. What is worrying is Healy and Stafford picking up awards At player of year papering over the cracks 
Beggars belief that they picked up awards.
Healy won't tackle in case he gets a hair out of place and Stafford can't defend.

Your talking nonsense now. It was hoofball most of the season.
Hoofball oh well at leat we won 2 Major trophies also finished second in the league got to the 4th round in the big Scottish Cup yep if hoofball is the way to play I would take that anyday has long has we win all these teams that play silky football what have they won just saying

Hoofball oh well at leat we won 2 Major trophies also finished second in the league got to the 4th round in the big Scottish Cup yep if hoofball is the way to play I would take that anyday has long has we win all these teams that play silky football what have they won just saying
I agree to a certain extent but if you have watched Talbot most of the season you would have seen that what a great difference when we start to play to ball on the deck but it just didn't happen often enough, we could be good enough to play like that more imo, at the same time how can we argue with tucker his record speaks for itself also with the amount of games at the end of the season it was difficult. Hopefully we can add a couple of players to the squad.

I agree to a certain extent but if you have watched Talbot most of the season you would have seen that what a great difference when we start to play to ball on the deck but it just didn't happen often enough, we could be good enough to play like that more imo, at the same time how can we argue with tucker his record speaks for itself also with the amount of games at the end of the season it was difficult. Hopefully we can add a couple of players to the squad.
When we play the ball on the ground we're a different team. Hopefully see more of it this coming season [emoji120]