Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Was having a look at the official Talbot site earlier - am I right in saying Tucker now has 32 competitive trophies as Talbot manager since taking over?

(*Wasn't sure if he was in charge for the 2002/03 Ayrshire Cup so it might only be 31). 

SOUTH OF SCOTLAND CHALLENGE CUP (1) 2021/22.

SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP WINNERS (7) 2018/19, 2017/18, 2014/15, 2012/13, 2010/11, 2008/09, 2005/06.

WEST OF SCOTLAND CUP (2) 2015/16, 2014/14.

WEST OF SCOTLAND SECTIONAL LEAGUE CUP (2) 2018/19, 2019/20.

AYRSHIRE CUP (4) 2016/17, 2011/12, 2010/11, 2004/05.

AYRSHIRE LEAGUE CUP (6) 2017/18, 2011/12, 2010/11, 2007/08, 2006/07, 2002/03*.

EVENING TIMES CUP (3) 2012/13, 2013/14, 2015/16

WESTERN SCOTTISH PREMIER DIVISION CHAMPIONS (7) 2005/06, 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16. 2018/19, 2019/20.

Was having a look at the official Talbot site earlier - am I right in saying Tucker now has 32 competitive trophies as Talbot manager since taking over?
(*Wasn't sure if he was in charge for the 2002/03 Ayrshire Cup so it might only be 31). 
SOUTH OF SCOTLAND CHALLENGE CUP (1) 2021/22.
SCOTTISH JUNIOR CUP WINNERS (7) 2018/19, 2017/18, 2014/15, 2012/13, 2010/11, 2008/09, 2005/06.
WEST OF SCOTLAND CUP (2) 2015/16, 2014/14.
WEST OF SCOTLAND SECTIONAL LEAGUE CUP (2) 2018/19, 2019/20.
AYRSHIRE CUP (4) 2016/17, 2011/12, 2010/11, 2004/05.
AYRSHIRE LEAGUE CUP (6) 2017/18, 2011/12, 2010/11, 2007/08, 2006/07, 2002/03*.
EVENING TIMES CUP (3) 2012/13, 2013/14, 2015/16
WESTERN SCOTTISH PREMIER DIVISION CHAMPIONS (7) 2005/06, 2012/13, 2013/14, 2014/15, 2015/16. 2018/19, 2019/20.

Didn't become manager until November 2003.

Information for supporters attending the

Scottish Junior Cup Final 

Saturday 4th June 2022. 

4.10pm Kick Off.  Rugby Park Kilmarnock 

Auchinleck Talbot v Yoker Athletic. 

SUPPORTER BUSES

There is NO available space for parking supporter buses within the stadium footprint. Auchinleck supporter buses should park in Burnside Street (KA1 4EU) or Holmquarry Road (KA1 4DA), Kilmarnock resulting in a short 10 minute walk to the stadium (see map attachedand Yoker supporter buses should park in Portland Road (KA1 2DL), Kilmarnock which is a 6 minute walk.

TICKETS

Tickets can be purchased online as there will be no “Pay at the Gate” facility. Tickets can be purchased at our ticket office on match day but there could be lengthy queues and we would encourage using the online facility.  Tickets can be purchased online right up to kick off via the following link…..

https://kilmarnockfc.ticketco.events/uk/en/e/sjfa_indigo_united_comms_scottish_cup_final or QR codes that are overtly displayed around the ground.

TURNSTILES

Turnstiles will be open from 3.10pm and five turnstiles will be open in the EastStand, where Auchinleck spectators will be welcomed with access to this stand via Dundonald Place, Kilmarnock.

Yoker Athletic spectators will be welcomed at the Frank Beattie Stand via five turnstiles, this being accessed via Rugby Road, Kilmarnock.

CODE OF CONDUCT

Details of the stadium code of conduct can be found at https://kilmarnockfc.co.uk/club/visiting-rugby-park/stadium-code-of-conduct/

Please note that football grounds have witnessed an increased use of pyrotechnics and pitch incursions in recent times and any such behaviour will result in ejection from the stadium and may also result in that person being arrested by police.

56 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Why r they doing ticket only? Have i missed something? It will affect the crowd by few hundred id say

Mon the papers

No it won’t. You don’t know this but the big teams are used to all ticket. 

Edited by jimbaxters

54 minutes ago, andy25 said:
56 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:
No it won’t. You don’t k ow this but the big teams are used to all ticket. 

Yes it will. Crowd will be lucky to reach 3000.

If the crowd is less than previous years, it won't only be down to the all ticket decision. Much as we love the Scottish, last week was the bigger of  the two finals now.

Edited by jimbaxters

No it won’t. You don’t know this but the big teams are used to all ticket. 
So is talbot a big team? Cos i seen ur support at falkirk(embarrassing for a cup final) did u go jim or r u another who only goes 2 games at rugby park?

Mon the papers

9 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

So is talbot a big team? Cos i seen ur support at falkirk(embarrassing for a cup final) did u go jim or r u another who only goes 2 games at rugby park?

Mon the papers

No, I wasn't there. You saw the support? Were you there?

Mon the papers
If you are going by footage you seen it doesn't do it justice as to how many Talbot fans were at the game, I am guessing you might be looking at footage after the game.

7 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
8 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

If you are going by footage you seen it doesn't do it justice as to how many Talbot fans were at the game, I am guessing you might be looking at footage after the game.

What was the crowd at the Challenge  Cup Final?

9 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers

We could gauge it against any of your cup final attendances recently. But then again!

Whether it be 899 or not the fact of the matter is this competition is supposed to be the biggest trophy in non-league football south of Perth. It had probably two of the biggest clubs from the West and the East playing in front of a pretty meagre crowd, so the competition has not caught the imagination of the supporters. Next week in Auchinleck and surrounding villages it will be a different day altogether, and this is where the South committee need to get of their arses to promote the competition.

It needs national recognition with Scottish Cup in the title.

Regional rounds to begin with then all in at 32 or 16.

If any team from anywhere don't want in,fine,don't apply.

You could call it the "Wee Scottish". That's original 😀

So how many fans did use have then? We all know talbot fans like 2 tell a wee white lie when it comes 2 crowds. Best 1 was when use visited holm park and someone claimed use had about 20 buses cos someone counted them on the street but there is a bus company just down the street fae holm park lol

Mon the papers

17 hours ago, passbackdave said:

We had more at our league games lately than use did in final.

Mon the papers

So did we. Granted it was a good turn out when we spanked you all over Yoker's ground and showed you that you will never be contenders for the LL.