Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

19 minutes ago, catakoom said:
33 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:
It’s a point, I probably slightly prefer grass but had a few finals on Astro now. Always feels a scorching and not sure if that some sort of heat retention of the surface or just cause it’s been nice days.

Another league game missed by you piyo,but no doubt you will be at both cup finals (that's if you manage to get a lift to Falkirk)

You sure about that? 

C77B238E-FD54-4F96-ACB0-F9D77825DD60.jpeg

Edited by Killiepiyo

5 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

Anyone watched John gall interview yet 

I’m just glad they are away , they’ve brought nothing to our level of fitba . Thought it was a pretty even game the day , Talbot goalie had two super saves and then Talbot got a wee break o the ball to get a goal, pretty much sums up our season 

12 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Thing is the committee has picked a venue and we certainly can't complain about the facilities. Also we have 100% record in Falkirk in Cup finals maybe an omen. If people really want to go to this game they will make provisions to get there. I think there would be a lot more Talbot fans missing this game due to working a Saturday than there would due to travel restrictions. Anyway last word on this for me as I'm off to sunny New Cumnock.

Hope it was sunny enough for yi big yin 🙄

Did u manage a wee run round the scheme for old times sake ? Just disappointed you didn’t leave us a point or three 😏