Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

No chance of non league football being back this calendar year need to get head around that everyone. 

Tourist industry and public bars have been told the might be allowed to open on 22July so smaller crowds could maybe allowed back in mid August if infection rates keep dropping

It's all pie in the sky at the moment. I tend to agree with the notion that we might not see live football at our level for quite some time, but hope I'm proved wrong if things keep on improving.

The cost of testing every player at every game is going to be huge, and there appears to be no talk of any financial assistance yet to help with that - although I fully accept I'm certainly not party to what goes on behind closed doors and ZOOM meetings. Perhaps there could be help for those who have retained their Junior status from the healthy SJFA coffers? I don't see them spending too much of their capital in the near to medium future anyway?

Games, I assume, would have to be made all ticket if the attendance levels are set at 500, as were mentioned before the shutdown by the Holyrood government. Some form of guaranteed head count would need to take place, and I don't envisage committee men handing out raffle ticket stubs would wash it with government.

Clubs who have a thriving sponsorship set up would obviously miss out on considerable income if the social distancing rules aren't relaxed some time before proposed kick off.

There is so much more than wishful thinking called for here.

21 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

League 2 crowds no much different to our league

They're significantly higher. Talbot and Lok might average not too bad, but the average League 2 attendance is higher: 486 last season.

Edited by Cyclizine