Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

The boy Crawford that came on done well I thought considering it was his first appearance, is he a winger / midfielder? Good right foot , tall and got a goal , one for the future.[emoji106]

Defender.

Fair play to Talbot, I was wondering what their approach would be before the game last night with the SJFA Cup semi final on Saturday followed by Darvel away on Monday night. I was wondering (hoping) that they might be distracted a little.

No chance, they were focused and 'on it' right from the start and that's the best team I've seen play against us this season. I was impressed by Darvel when we played them, but Talbot looked on a different level.

Can Talbot win the treble of WoSFL Premier Division, SJFA Cup and South Challenge Cup, and then get promoted through the play-offs ? I wouldn't bet against them on that form.

Shankland was unplayable on that form last night.

8 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

The boy Crawford that came on done well I thought considering it was his first appearance, is he a winger / midfielder? Good right foot , tall and got a goal , one for the future.emoji106.png

Allan said defender on either side in his interview I’m sure but playing different positions is a thing we know well. He was a Gormley recommendation as a Talbot type player and be amazing in training apparently so looking/sounding promising.