Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

i dont see talbot every week obviously but have been to a few of their games this season , their full backs are no as good as in the past but thats no a surprise , as ive said before graham wilson  playing in midfield i dont get as hes best number 9 in the league and there was no creativity coming from midfield , but to have only lost 3 games in 30 this season in this league they must be doing something right surely 

Talbot are top of the league (which you think's rubbish anyway), they reached the William Hill Scottish Cup 4th Round beating a Championship side on the way and are in the semis of two cups. To come on to an internet forum, calling yourself a fan and slate them as you do, you're needing hunted from Beechwood imo.
Forgive me if I don't take your view seriously.
Forgive me if I don't take seriously the view of someone who doesn't watch them every week.

i dont see talbot every week obviously but have been to a few of their games this season , their full backs are no as good as in the past but thats no a surprise , as ive said before graham wilson  playing in midfield i dont get as hes best number 9 in the league and there was no creativity coming from midfield , but to have only lost 3 games in 30 this season in this league they must be doing something right surely 
To say the full backs are not as good as in the past is an understatement. They are both woeful.
Playing the best striker in Junior football in midfield is a criminal offence. He's being wasted there.

2 hours ago, andy25 said:

To say the full backs are not as good as in the past is an understatement. They are both woeful.
Playing the best striker in Junior football in midfield is a criminal offence. He's being wasted there.

Whole defence has been poor all season . Same boys play in midfield every week. And Talbot barely ever play 2 strikers upfront together 

We were never going to get fullbacks as good as Pope and Lyle, yes Wilson should be up top but how many goals has Samson scored - keep him upfront put Wilson along side him, Boylen needs to start on the wing , and this new boy Wardrope was meant to help put quality into midfield, Shankland needs to get fitter but cant see that happen now till preseason. I can't complain about tucker as he done it in the past and we are still top just now, I get that the fitba isn't great and I hope it improves, also when we do keep the baw on the deck what a difference! But it's no been happening often enough just now. There is a wheen of games to play at this level, we have 3 big games now in a row that could make or break the season.

Whole defence has been poor all season . Same boys play in midfield every week. And Talbot barely ever play 2 strikers upfront together 
Neill McPherson has been outstanding this season mistake against Cumnock apart.

Aiden Wilson is 23. I can’t recall him playing any senior games at Kilmarnock. Chris Stafford is 20 and I don’t think he has made a senior appearance for Morton. 

It’s not fair to compare them to Lyle and Pope who were older and had played at a higher level. The only way to replace Pope and Lyle like for like would have been with experienced SPFL players which isn’t an easy task. 

It’s a good question, don’t think you can rest anyone and will have to rotate somehow. Glens will be up for tonight as they fight the drop then it’s never an easy or predictable game against rob… with a 6 pointer on the Monday it’s a tricky situation. 
Definitely a tricky one , its the Saturday to Monday that concerns me, can't rest everybody just got to do the best with rotating i suppose & its 2 massive games.

Definitely a tricky one , its the Saturday to Monday that concerns me, can't rest everybody just got to do the best with rotating i suppose & its 2 massive games.
3 massive games. Hurlford on Wednesday as well.

Just finishing work and Talbot up 6-0. Andy’s favourite player Aiden on the scoresheet as well as new full back Lewis Crawford. 
Best performance of the season from Talbot shame you missed it.