Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Bit of 6 pointer on Wednesday now with Darvel winning, seems to be the last few games they have won by 1goal just edging it. Today was poor in 1st half but thought the subs made a good difference and changed the game when they came on. Think tucker will start with them on wed maybe with Armstrong and Wardrope

Anyone who is not a bareface moaner could see Tucker was using the full squad today. We started well, dipped, then drew level in the first, Samson could have scored twice first half, then did second.
We never kicked a ball until 70 minutes.
Robbie McCracken is a fish out of water in midfield he's a defender end of. Feel sorry for him continually being played there.

Anyone who is not a bareface moaner could see Tucker was using the full squad today. We started well, dipped, then drew level in the first, Samson could have scored twice first half, then did second.
I agree Tucker was using his squad and was definitely thinking about Wednesday

1 hour ago, Talbot supporter said:
4 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

I agree Tucker was using his squad and was definitely thinking about Wednesday

Weather not looking good from Monday.

Reflecting on yesterday it was a tense ish tie but what I and most Lok fans admire is Talbots sheer pressing pace support and width going forward in numbers which frankly takes a massive effort from any side to withstand.We played well for a large part of the game but the pressure was upped with Tuckers subs and we were forced into errors which ultimately decided the game in tandem with Talbots graft.I love watching a team with energy and pace and Auchinleck fans are fortunate that Tucker builds attacking teams in that mould.

All the best for the rest of the season!