Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 minute ago, allyg1977 said:
28 minutes ago, andy25 said:
Talbot were very poor first half . An Improved second half.
Good to see Shankland back and scoring.

Can't comment if we were poor or not has i only see highlights when i can but my point is all I read is so called talbot supporters including urself slate talbot if we lose but today we won and Darvel lost now has talbot supporters we know we do things the hard way so get behind the team and not against them cause today makes up for last week against the team who think they are better than us and against a team who have said they will win every game in hand well that's went out the window

What team said they would win every game in hand?

29 minutes ago, Newguy said:

What team said they would win every game in hand?

There were certainly a few leaky bladders at the prospect of Pollok and Darvel winning all their matches a few weeks ago but it was more just posters o here than anything from the clubs. 

Buzzing, new signings, Shankers back and move top for now. Mick showed some great touches and passes today, slotted in no bother and his work rate was akin to prime whitey. Was forward, was back, you’d see him on the left and would pop up on the right. He was unlucky not to get on the score sheet twice today, not sure some of the moaners realise how good a signing he is. More so going into this stage of the season. 

Know folk were basically handing Darvel the title after the rossvale game. A LOT of games still to go and a lot of drama still to come. Obviously I’m backing us to nip the title but who knows what’s going to happen. 

Edited by Killiepiyo

3 minutes ago, Shanner said:

There were certainly a few leaky bladders at the prospect of Pollok and Darvel winning all their matches a few weeks ago but it was more just posters o here than anything from the clubs. 

4 minutes ago, Shanner said:

Yeah both clubs just going about there business taking one game at a time that’s all we heard from them

4 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:
20 hours ago, BigAftonBear said:
They won the we stopped Talbot winning the league trophy remember emoji23.png

That's a few trophies then, they won yin last week aswell

Beat us on donate a ticket during  lockdown and signed mcausland and Frye from us, you'd think they won a clean sweep of trophies 🤣

As I said before I am not convinced that Darvel will win all the catch up games required to take the title whereas Auchinleck do have the ability to see off all the remaining games and take most if not all of the points available to clinch things.

On 26/03/2022 at 19:19, Killiepiyo said:

Buzzing, new signings, Shankers back and move top for now. Mick showed some great touches and passes today, slotted in no bother and his work rate was akin to prime whitey. Was forward, was back, you’d see him on the left and would pop up on the right. He was unlucky not to get on the score sheet twice today, not sure some of the moaners realise how good a signing he is. More so going into this stage of the season. 

Know folk were basically handing Darvel the title after the rossvale game. A LOT of games still to go and a lot of drama still to come. Obviously I’m backing us to nip the title but who knows what’s going to happen. 

Don't think anyone did that. Yesterday's results just put the race back to where it was before the Cumnock game. Both teams still have it in their own hands. No-one should get carried away yet.