Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

9 hours ago, passbackdave said:

Obviously medda mentioned us being interested so they could get more money n ive heard our bid was accepted then talbot offered double then the player chooses talbot. It happens every level. Win some lose some 

Mon the papers 

Clydebank offered a good fee to sign Mick and talbot matched it +a wee bit more,but why would Mick choose the bankies,when he can win things with talbot 

2 hours ago, Meadowman said:

Clydebank offered a good fee to sign Mick and talbot matched it +a wee bit more,but why would Mick choose the bankies,when he can win things with talbot 

Very true you could get a massive wage but when you retire its about the medals/trophies on the mantel piece. 

A bit naive to think the player wouldn`t mention who else was looking for his services to any other interested clubs?

Typical McLuckie trying to score a point against another club, if that`s how he gets his kicks, carry on... personally I think  it makes him look quite petty.

But, in the grand scheme of things... who actually gives a feck!

Obviously medda mentioned us being interested so they could get more money n ive heard our bid was accepted then talbot offered double then the player chooses talbot. It happens every level. Win some lose some 

Mon the papers 

Wardrope could comfortably play League 1/2 level.

There’s only really 2 clubs in this league that’s a step up from our club and that’s Talbot and Pollok.

A bit naive to think the player wouldn`t mention who else was looking for his services to any other interested clubs?
Typical McLuckie trying to score a point against another club, if that`s how he gets his kicks, carry on... personally I think  it makes him look quite petty.
But, in the grand scheme of things... who actually gives a feck!
Obviously you do [emoji2960]

20 hours ago, catakoom said:

Obviously you do emoji2960.png

Ya think? I know Mick personally and wish him all the best for his future, he`s a great lad and just wants to play at as high a level as possible and win things. As for McLuckie name dropping Clydebank... I think Bankies fans would have more of an issue about that tbh

Ya think? I know Mick personally and wish him all the best for his future, he`s a great lad and just wants to play at as high a level as possible and win things. As for McLuckie name dropping Clydebank... I think Bankies fans would have more of an issue about that tbh
Ffs I honestly think Mcluckie has been bang on in most of the post match interviews he does as for name dropping Clydebank is it that big a deal ? Talbot get mentioned all the time about players doesn't bother me think we are immune to it now.

8 hours ago, Hawf time pie said:

It doesnt bother me tbh it happens at every level. I slagged darvel for doung it the other week but thats typical my team wis involved in next transfer saga and we come out of it without a signing lol. The boy picked talbot good luck 2 him we move on

Mon the papers

Allan’s been very clear that his views are his own and was just being honest as to how the move came about. I’m sure he could be fully ‘stage managed’ and told not to mention this or that as is may mean XYZ  to so n so, but what a mine field that is…. Just enjoy it for what it is, experienced guy sharing his views on things.

Fake outrage, risks imo, other clubs shying away from it.. so watch it doesn’t leave you without I guess. 

On 24/03/2022 at 14:07, Cnock88 said:

Win what ? Nothing this year rank rotten so they are .

Only thing Cumnock won is the ‘We beat Talbot at Beechwood trophy’. I see normal service was resumed today as you lost to the Glens.

Cumnock - consistently underachieving so far this century 

Wonder where botlad Auchinleck person etc are after todays results are they going to say talbot are poor now or will they admit they are just idiots underdiguse
Talbot were very poor first half . An Improved second half.
Good to see Shankland back and scoring.