Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

I would like to see a couple of under 20's on the bench as we are thread bare in squad numbers. Also it would be interesting to see young Mason in the creative midfield roll as he has terrific talent and battles hard.
Whats a creative midfielder?
It's that long since we've had one [emoji46]

3 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Whats a creative midfielder?
It's that long since we've had one emoji46.png

Ha Ha. Just watched the highlights defending shocking for the first goal, the second was one of those kind where 9/10 it would have been dealt with but credit to the boy for taking the chance. We have been riding our luck recently so it's no great deal so we just got to bounce back next week and put the defeat behind us. As for recruitment the recent going on's by Darvel has caught other club's attentention and no doubt an extra nought will be put on the price of any player who takes Tuckers fancy.

2 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

I would like to see a couple of under 20's on the bench as we are thread bare in squad numbers. Also it would be interesting to see young Mason in the creative midfield roll as he has terrific talent and battles hard.

They are not good enough. mason has also had numerous chances when starting also . It’s time we signed some players !!

2 hours ago, Blackie Gold said:

Ha Ha. Just watched the highlights defending shocking for the first goal, the second was one of those kind where 9/10 it would have been dealt with but credit to the boy for taking the chance. We have been riding our luck recently so it's no great deal so we just got to bounce back next week and put the defeat behind us. As for recruitment the recent going on's by Darvel has caught other club's attentention and no doubt an extra nought will be put on the price of any player who takes Tuckers fancy.

At least darvel are going and stamping there mark by signing their targets

At least darvel are going and stamping there mark by signing their targets
Botlad shut up we will sign players who are worth playing for talbot not what they are worth in cash that's talbot way it secures our future we are not chasing succes success comes to us that's what has happened for the past 40 year I know so why change it

9 hours ago, Botlad67 said:

They are not good enough. mason has also had numerous chances when starting also . It’s time we signed some players !!

I can't argue with that as I have only seen them twice. As you watch them on a regular basis I bow to your superior knowledge.

Think getting a full time player and prospect such as Stafford would bigger signing than some of the folk on here are suggesting. He has a bad pass or tackle here or there but many more good than bad, imo is a promising wing back who is only going to get better and better.  Lad will hardly be short of pursuers club wise when his contract at Morton is up is my opinion.

Think getting a full time player and prospect such as Stafford would bigger signing than some of the folk on here are suggesting. He has a bad pass or tackle here or there but many more good than bad, imo is a promising wing back who is only going to get better and better.  Lad will hardly be short of pursuers club wise when his contract at Morton is up is my opinion.

Let's hope Talbot aren't one of them .

8 minutes ago, bigecumnock said:

He was supposedly going to Cumnock before Talbot stepped in, wasn’t too disappointed at missing out .

He's only 19 and will certainly improve. Just has to get his bearings sorted out sometimes, like Cumnock's opener.

Good to see the Darvel mindset has reached Auchinleck.

R.bb55495983a7a07c59ea1ed0eaeb9a7a?rik=q

Some nice plumbing in relation to a certain player at Irvine who has now signed for Talbot.

Edited by drs