Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Time a few boys were dropped , same people making mistakes every game 
The best football Talbot have played this season was when Stafford was injured and Robbie was right back. Inexplicably Robbie was dropped when Stafford came back.
The fact that Stafford is a professional footballer baffles me. Can't defend can't pass can't tackle .

Away, you were on here slating Robbie as well. if it’s not Aiden or Healy, it’s Stafford. Is he even 20???

We’ve been spoiled with Pope and Lyle in recent years and only ready made alternative I can think of was Jamie Bain in comparison to them, who was on trial with us looked like the finished article. Brechin basically offered him full time wages and he rightfully took them. 

Current environment is splash the cash, more so than I can ever remember. Darvel spending 12k!!! On a centre back, it’s madness. They are far from alone in offering wages that would turn any head in the quest for the promise land. Could we start chucking about £300 a week? probably, but the folk would be on moaning that we were skint. We develop, we bring through and we succeed. More importantly, to me anyway, Talbot won’t be at the whims of someone’s vanity. We may not win it this year, or even next but when we do it will be the sustainable way.

today was a poor day at the office, should have took our chances and been a bit wiser to the ‘tactics’ but we go again.

Away, you were on here slating Robbie as well. if it’s not Aiden or Healy, it’s Stafford. Is he even 20???
We’ve been spoiled with Pope and Lyle in recent years and only ready made alternative I can think of was Jamie Bain in comparison to them, who was on trial with us looked like the finished article. Brechin basically offered him full time wages and he rightfully took them. 
Current environment is splash the cash, more so than I can ever remember. Darvel spending 12k!!! On a centre back, it’s madness. They are far from alone in offering wages that would turn any head in the quest for the promise land. Could we start chucking about £300 a week? probably, but the folk would be on moaning that we were skint. We develop, we bring through and we succeed. More importantly, to me anyway, Talbot won’t be at the whims of someone’s vanity. We may not win it this year, or even next but when we do it will be the sustainable way.
today was a poor day at the office, should have took our chances and been a bit wiser to the ‘tactics’ but we go again.

Aidan Wilson is as poor as Stafford and Healy is a waste of a shirt . Beyond belief that he got a new contract.

Nobody's expecting Talbot to throw silly money about but most Talbot fans can see we need about 6 quality players to improve the team not jersey fillers as we've got enough of them.
It's not as if Talbot don't have any money.

21 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Nobody's expecting Talbot to throw silly money about but most Talbot fans can see we need about 6 quality players to improve the team not jersey fillers as we've got enough of them.
It's not as if Talbot don't have any money.

Highest wage bill in the league 

Easy to jump on the signing thing when it’s some teams strategy to buy ready made. Takes time, we were a year behind at the start of the season which did impact us. Tuckers also hardly the type to be out knocking signed players doors with bags of cash. Likely see some moves  when the season is by and the year out is reduced.

Scouting and Signing network has proved time and time again as has Tucker, who will know better than me where and what’s needed. Have a bit of faith, all will come good 👍

Really don’t agree with targeting players, more so the ones developing. Sometimes have to look past a few bad passes per game.

Edited by Killiepiyo

26 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Easy to jump on the signing thing when it’s some teams strategy to buy ready made. Takes time, we were a year behind at the start of the season which did impact us. Tuckers also hardly the type to be out knocking signed players doors with bags of cash. Likely see some moves  when the season is by and the year out is reduced.

Scouting and Signing network has proved time and time again as has Tucker, who will know better than me where and what’s needed. Have a bit of faith, all will come good 👍

Really don’t agree with targeting players, more so the ones developing. Sometimes have to look past a few bad passes per game.

26 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Do u know what these so called talbot supporters did u go to the hearts game we were rubbish then but u sung the teams praises yet we get beat by our local rivals for the first time in 20 odd year but if we make the junior cup final will u be there yes u will so grow up and support the team who know how to win and stop all this crap of getting rid of the manger and players we had a bad day its allowed but has long has we win the silverware that's what counts

I AM DREADING THE HEADLINES IN THE CHRONICLE ......
TUCKER STUTTERS AGAINST THE NOCK 
AGAIN [emoji24][emoji3525][emoji3525][emoji3525]
Are u serious I do hope u aren't a talbot supporter cause u don't deserve to be if we lose 1 game by the way where we're u when we lost against hearts u never slagged of the team then

4 hours ago, andy25 said:

Aidan Wilson is as poor as Stafford and Healy is a waste of a shirt . Beyond belief that he got a new contract.

Both full back areas and centre mid areas are the poorest I’ve seen in years  . Healy new 2 year deal 

15 hours ago, AUCHINLECK PERSON said:

MATE THE DIAMOND INN IS A TEN OUT OF TEN CHINESE RESTAURANT 

Ur no getting my point. A certain team i dont like even mentioning there name have the nickname diamonds. Well at least ur happy meal chips chicken baws n gravy was nice after ur defeat yesterday. Btw i hope talbot go on and win the league instead of po££ok n da££el  

Mon the papers