Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

I get that alot of talbot fans r cocky n stuff (cos theyve been the best team since weve been in junior and now wosl) but i find it hilarious cumnock fans think there better, have better players etc..... at 1st i thought it was a bam up but some r deadly serious lol. Massive game today if cumnock r this good today is day 2 prove it. I cant c it and ill go 3-1 talbot

Mon the papers 

3 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

I get that alot of talbot fans r cocky n stuff (cos theyve been the best team since weve been in junior and now wosl) but i find it hilarious cumnock fans think there better, have better players etc..... at 1st i thought it was a bam up but some r deadly serious lol. Massive game today if cumnock r this good today is day 2 prove it. I cant c it and ill go 3-1 talbot

Mon the papers 

It’s murder mate, two thirds of a season to win three games in a row and Nocknosh is oot with the ladders getting the champions league bunting up 😂😂

23 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Cameras starting to show its age so I’m not as confident in the zooming side of things at present. That said the player blocks the line of sight anyway but class move by a class player.

Wasn't a slight on your coverage in any way, you get the same issue on Sky Sports and any other coverage, it's just the luck of the angle. 

24 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Mon the papers 

Will just be someone at the wind up but it's entertaining all the same.

37 minutes ago, AUCHINLECK PERSON said:

KEIR SAMSON JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH NEEDS TO BEEF UP AND EAT ONE OF SHANKERS PIES 

NEED TO STRENGTH TEAM 

TUCKER OUT 😭😭😭😭

Calm doon u n take ur medication. R u a talbot fan? Bad result for use today but no need for the over the top shouts of tucker out. 

Mon the papers  

20 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Calm doon u n take ur medication. R u a talbot fan? Bad result for use today but no need for the over the top shouts of tucker out. 

Mon the papers  

MATE I AM WORRIED ITS PUTTING ME OFF MY CHIPS CHICKEN BALLS AND GRAVY FROM THE DIAMOND INN

TUCKER CANNY ATTRACT PLAYERS ANYMORE BY TAPPING UP TEAMS BEST PLAYERS DARVEL HAS BEATEN HIM . WHY WILSON IN MIDFIELD I AM SO SAD 😭😭😭😭😭

...........and it's troll o'clock on Pie and Bovril...............
Hardly troll o'clock.
That was a horrendous performance today..
People are allowed to criticise doesn't mean their trolls.
If you think that was acceptable today then you need help.

2 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Hardly troll o'clock.
That was a horrendous performance today..
People are allowed to criticise doesn't mean their trolls.
If you think that was acceptable today then you need help.

Defender of Trolls Andy25 to the rescue lol. Aye cause Chicken balls and that are legit mate aye? feck off.

Defender of Trolls Andy25 to the rescue lol. Aye cause Chicken balls and that are legit mate aye? feck off.
Feck off yourself.
I'm not defending anyone I'm saying people are allowed to criticise without being trolls.
Do you think that was acceptable today?

WHATS WRONG WITH CHICKEN BALLS ? SHOULD I SAY SWEET AND SOUR BUT SWAP THE SAUCE FOR GRAVY !!

THE FACT IS TWO WINS OUT OF FOUR ISNT GOOD ENOUGH CUMNOCK FAR SUPERIOR OOR FULLBACKS ARE TERRIBLE YET PLAY EVERY WEEK CUMNOCK GOT THE RIGHTBACK FROM THE AMATEURS AND HE WAS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS ON THE PARK.

TUCKER HAD EXHAUSTED HIS CONTACTS 

I WONDER IF WE WILL SEE HIGHLIGHTS TONIGHT