Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

16 minutes ago, beithboy said:

Signed from Murkirk just before Christmas played against Talbot for Murkirk in one of the cups earlier in the season he has been superb since he came in. 

Strain has built a very good young side. Maybe lacking is someone in midfield to help Frize, Rossiter etc out. Tonight at times they looked exhausted. 

19 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

This is the worst Talbot team for 10 years and its still miles ahead of Cumnock. Your manager is taking you backwards

Miles ahead ? Put yous out Scottish, beat yous at beechwood last year. Bigger payers than Talbot now . So yous are certainly not miles ahead pal

12 minutes ago, Cnock88 said:

Miles ahead ? Put yous out Scottish, beat yous at beechwood last year. Bigger payers than Talbot now . So yous are certainly not miles ahead pal

Hard to tell between the two.Nothing at all between us and Auchinleck both games and to be fair Cumnock too.Beith have been really consistent and are now being chased by the only team now with the depth and quality to catch them.

50 minutes ago, beithboy said:

Signed from Murkirk just before Christmas played against Talbot for Murkirk in one of the cups earlier in the season he has been superb since he came in. 

He has started 15 league games since he has came in Won 14 of them and drawn 1  That was when he got harshly sent off after half a hour Not bad going at all

29 minutes ago, Cnock88 said:

League table says we are miles ahead 

Funny how you came on to troll and now you are raging. Not very good at this are you

Edited by Wile E Coyote

8 hours ago, andy25 said:

McPherson was his usual self tonight. 

Didn't give Fowler or Monk a sniff.

I don't know what you've got against him to be honest. 

Read what I said he’s good at what he does but wouldn’t get close to being in wos  team of the year , there are plenty better than him imo 

9 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Thought a draw would have been a fairer reflection of the game , didn't think that was a penalty for Beith . We were unlucky no to get an equaliser at the end & could have been a penalty?. Dont think there was much in quality between the 2 teams , poor 2nd goal to lose though , well done Beith who managed to stick it out till the end, league well a truly over now.

Was up at that end for the 1st half it was a penalty for me. Taylor tried the shepherd it out and Monk got better of him and he fouled him. On the Talbot shout, was hard to tell from where I was standing by that point but it certainly looked awkward from Conor and could well have been. 

1 other quick point. Thought big Andy looked nervous and communication was poor which impacted the 2 goals conceded, but he grew into the game and got better as things went on. I know he has been injured but just an observation. 

11 minutes ago, Arthurlie1981 said:

Was up at that end for the 1st half it was a penalty for me. Taylor tried the shepherd it out and Monk got better of him and he fouled him. On the Talbot shout, was hard to tell from where I was standing by that point but it certainly looked awkward from Conor and could well have been. 

1 other quick point. Thought big Andy looked nervous and communication was poor which impacted the 2 goals conceded, but he grew into the game and got better as things went on. I know he has been injured but just an observation. 

Would agree about Andy but I think it's down to whats in front of him, Neil being the only consistent one very inexperienced and two that are poor at best. 

8 minutes ago, fb4 said:

Would agree about Andy but I think it's down to whats in front of him, Neil being the only consistent one very inexperienced and two that are poor at best. 

Not a lot he can do about the penalty, however he was 100% to blame for the second goal.  Came way off his line and did not shout to let his centre half know he was coming for ball which put him badly out of position and let Andy monk have the easiest if tap ins. 

23 minutes ago, beithboy said:

Not a lot he can do about the penalty, however he was 100% to blame for the second goal.  Came way off his line and did not shout to let his centre half know he was coming for ball which put him badly out of position and let Andy monk have the easiest if tap ins. 

I would lay some blame at him for the penalty as he didn't communicate to let Taylor know Monk was at his back. Taylor should have done better but I do think a clear shout and he could have knocked it out for a corner (we will never know though). Totally agree on the 2nd goal.

2 hours ago, TalbotArmy said:

What top 8 players are we signing? Andy25 wants everyone sacked but himself. 

You not agree that we need a lot of quality players?

Too many shirtfillers and players not good enough or past their best.

1 hour ago, andy25 said:

You not agree that we need a lot of quality players?

Too many shirtfillers and players not good enough or past their best.

Quality players won’t come to us anymore. If were signing players like slooves for next season then that tells you enough

15 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

Imo over the years Tucker  has only had to bring 1 or 2 in every season and they always seemed to blend in well but that team does need an overhaul and I’m no so sure Tucker is the guy to bring that amount in to build a new Talbot  but I don’t watch them week in week out and obviously his trophy haul Over the years gives him credit in the bank , what is the census of opinion up there ?

ps u said big Neil was best central defender in the league , he’s a great defender and good at what he does but he’s no in same class as those 2 playing with beith tonight 

And you said Daryl Meggett was best defender in Europe not this season I’m afraid