Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

51 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I genuinely don’t know how you can’t understand I’m wanting to know HOW that could have happened not IF it happened 

You really need to take a wee back seat here with this one  , I'm sitting here with a nice warm coffee with  my  feet up witnessing you pretty much all night imploding  over a mistake by your own club ( oops erm sorry adopted club's) mistake. 

It's nobody else's fault other than Talbot's if they indeed have played a player who's already played for another team earlier in this cup , even the Talbot boys are trying to tell you to pipe down a little but you refuse to take their advice or opinions on board  , instead you go on about witch hunts against you as though you're a big victim in all this,yes you're entitled to your opinions but you need to realise that everyone else are allowed opinions too  . 

7 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

You really need to take a wee back seat here with this one  , I'm sitting here with a nice warm coffee with  my  feet up witnessing you pretty much all night imploding  over a mistake by your own club ( oops erm sorry adopted club's) mistake. 

It's nobody else's fault other than Talbot's if they indeed have played a player who's already played for another team earlier in this cup , even the Talbot boys are trying to tell you to pipe down a little but you refuse to take their advice or opinions on board  , instead you go on about witch hunts against you as though you're a big victim in all this,yes you're entitled to your opinions but you need to realise that everyone else are allowed opinions too  . 

Genuinely love that you can all kinds of views, it’s entertaining on a Saturday night to read the drama, issue is that some people can’t handle another opinion hence why it gets personal.

I can assure you that I’m not imploding, this account is not a deep personal reflection of who I am. It’s an account on a Scottish lower league bear pit of a message board. 

If you read back my posts it’s a pretty middle of the road position but the extremity of TALBOT BAD posters makes me working for the man to a delusional extent. Covering up or smoke and mirroring something that’s probably an over sight by more than one party. 

2 hours ago, fb4 said:

Let's play devil's advocate, talbot didn't do there due diligence on the player, did the player go wait a minute I have already played in this competition or did he say nothing because of the honour of playing for Auchinleck, when Talbot went to the sfa for the emergency loan and told them the players name did they not say no you can't play him he's cup tied as iam sure it would flag up on their player tracking system what he had already played in. Just my opinion might be away off the mark.

The SFA don't tell you anything of the sort. It is the clubs responsibility to confirm if a player is cup tied or not. It can be done by contacting the body responsible for the management of the competition (in this case the South Challenge Cup) and asking if the player had played in any previous rounds and by naming the club(s) they have played for this season. 

For all we know Talbot could have asked and been told he was fine to play (similar to Kilwinning earlier in the season) so perhaps some of the posters (not yourself) should calm down and wait until they know something official. 

3 hours ago, wow-wee said:

Talbot are tier six not the spl they dont need to go to the sfa for an emergency permission to sign a keeper  because sparky was cup tied for the South challenge they then had to sign another keeper who wasn't cup tied and for some reason they missed that he had played for clydebank in the early rounds.

Gid at the rules Hiy!  

This yin I’m informed signed a boy who cost the Kiwinnin 19 pints in wan season. 

hawf wit. 

6 hours ago, Ben10 said:

Gid at the rules Hiy!  

This yin I’m informed signed a boy who cost the Kiwinnin 19 pints in wan season. 

hawf wit. 

And that's joonyur football in all its great glorious history and that's how it's no longer there 😁

As for the 19 points the Secretary who I trusted at the time signed him.

24 minutes ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

Won’t be any update until tomorrow I would imagine.

If you have friends in high places or use the Buffs excuse as someone else done it and ran away but you asked the SFA you will be fine and be in the Quarters.

3 hours ago, Shannon said:

If you have friends in high places or use the Buffs excuse as someone else done it and ran away but you asked the SFA you will be fine and be in the Quarters.

I know the Kilwinning one was contentious, but that was not a player who was cup tied. Even if Talbot were told by the SFA that Bradley Hurst was free to play then the best that they could hope for would be the game being replayed……..without Bradley Hurst or Fisher of course!

Edited by holmparkheroes