Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Another good 3 points against a Largs side that have shown to capable of taking points off teams . 
Much better 2nd half with Taylor and  Samson keeping up with the good goal scoring form . Great to see Healy back on the pitch .

Slowly climbing the table 

Good result last night. 3 goals (could of been more) and a clean sheet. Up to fourth with games in hand. Another good chance on Saturday to get another 3.

There disallowed goal was bizarre, does anyone know why it was disallowed? McPherson done well to stop two Largs breaks, Stafford a completely different player this year, Graham Wilson back up top where he should be and a strong bench ready to come on. 

6 hours ago, Firepit said:

Another good 3 points against a Largs side that have shown to capable of taking points off teams . 
Much better 2nd half with Taylor and  Samson keeping up with the good goal scoring form . Great to see Healy back on the pitch .

Slowly climbing the table 

Can’t believe how quick the pair are there frighting fast 

3 hours ago, botlad said:

Good result last night. 3 goals (could of been more) and a clean sheet. Up to fourth with games in hand. Another good chance on Saturday to get another 3.

There disallowed goal was bizarre, does anyone know why it was disallowed? McPherson done well to stop two Largs breaks, Stafford a completely different player this year, Graham Wilson back up top where he should be and a strong bench ready to come on. 

Flagged for offside I think. couldn't tell from my angle if it was or not.

I’ve got the highlights which should be up later so can have a look. Said a while back I think staff was a major major signing for us to some criticism, happy clapping etc. Truth be told I think everyone was just exhausted from last season.

Certainly we are fortunate/rich in Tuckers abilities to spot players and rebuild as replacing two pro experienced fullbacks in a pretty crazy market, is no small task. Boyle also looking like another hidden gem. Hope it continues as you love to see it 🔥⚽

7 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I’ve got the highlights which should be up later so can have a look. Said a while back I think staff was a major major signing for us to some criticism, happy clapping etc. Truth be told I think everyone was just exhausted from last season.

Certainly we are fortunate/rich in Tuckers abilities to spot players and rebuild as replacing two pro experienced fullbacks in a pretty crazy market, is no small task. Boyle also looking like another hidden gem. Hope it continues as you love to see it 🔥⚽

Stafford has improved massively this season and have proved me wrong I'll admit. 

The less said about Aidan Wilson the better.

29 minutes ago, andy25 said:

Stafford has improved massively this season and have proved me wrong I'll admit. 

The less said about Aidan Wilson the better.

So.. so close there! 😂🙈 naw takes a lot to say you were wrong, especially on here so respect for saying that. Staff has set the bar much higher for Aiden on the opposite side imo but different players and a lot of season left.

Also been really impressed with the younger lad who has got some game time recently. Don’t want to tip off the competition but had to double take as he’s very like Danny Armstrong playing wise, even in his mannerisms. Positive to see some prospects like him and a few others in the ranks 👍