Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

3 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

But instead you were snidey about their ground and facilities........which pretty much sums you up.

No not really if anything it was just you jumping on a post before it was finished to score a point in some game I’m no familiar with the rules of 🤷‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

Preferred the old Kilwinning ground proper fitba park , created a good atmosphere aswell

I liked the old one to but we couldn't get the funding of business backing to turn it into a sfa licence ground.

Someone else can play with you 
See when supporters are spending good money following Talbot all over the country surely they deserve to know whether their top goalscorer is injured or not when he misses the biggest 2 games of the season ?

8 minutes ago, andy25 said:

See when supporters are spending good money following Talbot all over the country surely they deserve to know whether their top goalscorer is injured or not when he misses the biggest 2 games of the season ?

Do you think the camera man at the world cup knows who is injured and who's not, if I was that concerned I would ask the player or coaching staff omo