Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

28 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I don’t know if it’s my playing or filming around the place but perspective is that I just know things could be so much worse than they are. Bad result but the terminal decline projected on here after every bad result, to the extent that saying it wasn’t all that bad, merits you the propaganda minster is equally fickle and overly dramatic it could be in hello magazine.

But it hasn’t been good for a while . We’ve needed players in so many positions for so long 

Whole new set up and demands on and off the park, as many games as Liverpool on the back of the club being shut for a year. It’s going to take time to adjust imo. Personally I think we’re doing pretty well all things considered. As I said to our Bankie pal, speak to the people concerned, ask the questions you need to and decide what’s what on that imo 

5 hours ago, Talbot supporter said:

Out 2 cups in a week and playing catch up in the league, not good. Nobody deserved to win that today but somebody had to. That was some crowd we brought today, actually though there was more of us than the home support, gutted about the result though they will celebrate as if they have won the cup. Bad times

Congratulations on winning the crowd wanking cup, that should fill the space in the cabinet after todays exit 👍

16 minutes ago, Thejackdaw said:

How did you know I was talking about you ? Maybe it  just proves I'm correct about you .

You were talking about Andy25 as you mention him in your post and I think I’m the only former ford personnel with Killie in their name.. I could have wildly jumped to conclusions though as it is pie and Bovril. How was your game?

Shows you how fickle football is that a penalty here and there Cumnock are on top of the world and Talbot are now again in a bit of upheaval!! Mad world of non league football 
That's fitba for you, look at the performance a couple of weeks ago against Darvel then Glenafton, now today[emoji31]