Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

Why would anyone need to walk? It's a cup, for once we lost. No big deal. We move onto next week. We've got a league to win.
Absolutely no chance Talbot will win the League. Squad lacking at least 4 quality players not jersey fillers as there's enough of them.

2 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

AWAY the nock.

Get it right up you Jim Baxter and the girls blouse that's shanner haha 

Ps and killie ex Ford guy too get it right up you lot .

Was gonna fire something back but then tried to imagine having to piggy back on other teams to get the girfuy’s out. Then just felt kinda sad in honesty.

2 hours ago, Thejackdaw said:

AWAY the nock.

Get it right up you Jim Baxter and the girls blouse that's shanner haha 

Ps and killie ex Ford guy too get it right up you lot .

Thanks for the mention, Hertha. I promise to come on and return the favour if you or Beith ever become significant enough for me to care about.

17 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

Thanks for the mention, Hertha. I promise to come on and return the favour if you or Beith ever become significant enough for me to care about.

Significant enough to care about  ??? 

Therefore you care about me and  AMEN and job done......

Edited by Thejackdaw

Och well there always the league to go for , well maybe no [emoji2369][emoji23][emoji23]
Leagues not over by a long shot still all to play for plus we are still in the west of Scotland cup or what was it called the pie cup which is a big cup but u wouldn't know that cause ur barred from playing in it

4 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Your just wanting more off certain players that are selected 

We had significant chances today, couldn’t bury them. First half shakey second looked the vastly superior team. Cumnock were right to celebrate as rode about as much luck as one could get to reach penalties, between the decisions and bounce of the ball was never going to go our way it felt. Took their penalties well and used their crowd to their advantage. 

Will say I’ve never seen a ref allow opponent players to get in the way and all up in players faces talking smack while they are preparing for their spot kicks before. We’ll need to do that more if it is indeed allowed.