Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

I don’t get why you’d purposely try and cause aggro within your own team? If you were a family member or something I might get it but just seems like shooting yerself in foot. That guy on Facebook posts about Samson going somewhere else like every 5 minutes.

It’s not news to anyone surely that the majority of our players are approached, when you’ve some of the best that will happen. you’ve also agents with bills to pay it’s always going to be difficult to keep any squad together. Credit to Talbot they’ve managed that against the odds as much as possible. 

Personally don’t like discussing injuries unless the player has agreed to share it. Medical situations being freely discussed in public just seems dodgy at times. What I will say is Samson has indeed started from the bench, to killer affect. He’s a stronger character than another and not the type to take the huff, he’s still getting the goals and glory. No shortage of offers from elsewhere for a good striker but he’s a big part of things here and gets a lot in return. 

Not sure what Andy was hoping to achieve other than causing aggro but we’ve a massive game next week that is better deserving of the attention imo

Edited by Killiepiyo

15 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

I don’t get why you’d purposely try and cause aggro within your own team? If you were a family member or something I might get it but just seems like shooting yerself in foot. That guy on Facebook posts about Samson going somewhere else like every 5 minutes.

It’s not news to anyone surely that the majority of our players are approached, when you’ve some of the best that will happen. you’ve also agents with bills to pay it’s always going to be difficult to keep any squad together. Credit to Talbot they’ve managed that against the odds as much as possible. 

Personally don’t like discussing injuries unless the player has agreed to share it. Medical situations being freely discussed in public just seems dodgy at times. What I will say is Samson has indeed started from the bench, to killer affect. He’s a stronger character than another and not the type to take the huff, he’s still getting the goals and glory. No shortage of offers from elsewhere for a good striker but he’s a big part of things here and gets a lot in return. 

Not sure what Andy was hoping to achieve other than causing aggro but we’ve a massive game next week that is better deserving of the attention imo

Spot on. Tucker benched a player who wasn’t fit didn’t really see any issue with that at all. Rather someone who was 100% fit playing 

Tucker benches injured player. Injured player does not warm up because he is injured. What’s the big deal with that. 
If that's true then fair enough and Killiepiyo I do agree that he has started on the bench and came on and scored and been effective, for me I dont mind that as a fan but I just hope the player doesn't get annoyed and want away because hes not starting sometimes , as he is a prolific scorer no doubt about that.

Watched highlights from Saturday's game, and was slightly disappointed that we never laid a glove on Raiths defence, although it's virtually impossible to criticize Tucker, I just don't get why he moves from our usual 4 4 2, that serves us so well, week to week. Why not have a go in these games that are basically a free hit, with a small chance winning at Championship clubs. Especially getting to half time level. What's the difference getting scudded 6 nil to 3 nil, exactly the same, your out the cup, but at least with more attackers on the field, you stand a better chance of creating something. We seem to be struggling to replace Pope and Lyle both cracking full backs imo, and why no Hyslop is he injured, and how Shankers our most creative player very rarely starts these big games.I think Raith were decent, but let's have a go.

11 minutes ago, Duraglit shareholder said:

Watched highlights from Saturday's game, and was slightly disappointed that we never laid a glove on Raiths defence, although it's virtually impossible to criticize Tucker, I just don't get why he moves from our usual 4 4 2, that serves us so well, week to week. Why not have a go in these games that are basically a free hit, with a small chance winning at Championship clubs. Especially getting to half time level. What's the difference getting scudded 6 nil to 3 nil, exactly the same, your out the cup, but at least with more attackers on the field, you stand a better chance of creating something. We seem to be struggling to replace Pope and Lyle both cracking full backs imo, and why no Hyslop is he injured, and how Shankers our most creative player very rarely starts these big games.I think Raith were decent, but let's have a go.

Hyslop has retired

26 minutes ago, Botlad67 said:

Leishman , Crawford McPherson McCracken Stafford 

taylor wardrope armstong shankland 

wilson boylan 

Not sure about Boylan fitness as he came off injured on Saturday. Think Park has been playing well, hopefully Samson returning.

Leishman , Crawford McPherson McCracken Stafford 
taylor wardrope armstong shankland 
wilson boylan 
Agree with Crawford at left back . Wilsons not improving at all and his positioning is horrendous.
Can't see it happening though unfortunately.

52 minutes ago, Firepit said:

If fit I would have Samson starting . Taylor higher up the pitch would be my preference. Been causing teams all sorts of problems this season so far . 

Taylor needs to play great link up with Samson if fit. Would play boylan with G Wilson think that’s what might happen