Walking Down the Beechwood Road mk 2

1 minute ago, Talbot supporter said:

I see we are away to the Buffs on Wed night, could be a massive 3 points if we can win as it would jump us up the league, always a difficult game think they beat us the last time at Kilwinning?

A cold day and turgid performance that one was. We look far more like a Talbot team in the last few matches so fingers crossed. 

I see we are away to the Buffs on Wed night, could be a massive 3 points if we can win as it would jump us up the league, always a difficult game think they beat us the last time at Kilwinning?
We did, but that was the worst Talbot performance I've ever seen so I doubt you'll be as bad as that again. Still not sure exactly how good this Buffs team are either.

We did, but that was the worst Talbot performance I've ever seen so I doubt you'll be as bad as that again. Still not sure exactly how good this Buffs team are either.
Aye I was a poor game that day,
i came away thinking a draw would have been a fair result, think it was a rebound from a penalty save yous scored? That's fitba though, aye hopefully we should be better than that day.

We have been threatening to score a barrowload last few games it was coming.  Wouldn’t dwell on your point though a very small minority questioned the manager, but Tucker knows that’s part of the job at Talbot and I don’t think would want it any other way!!

Where has Andy 25 gone he has been very quite the last few games talbot are talbot u go with the rough but we always smooth things out tucker and the boys always come good
Still here...
Talbot were superb tonight. Every player played well.

As I said a while back every manager has blips and Tommy Sloan is more than allowed them because time and time again his team comes good as the season progresses.His ability to do that is what makes Auchinleck the side they are.And the rest of us can only admire that.